scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Act 2: House Party Emma & Sam: Emma Lay down, i womnny ride you .... and bam!!! game is down... three times ... pls tipp

thy

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
Just two questions about chapter 2

where is my wallet? i lost it after BBQ event started and i can not buy meat now

i have walked around town and nothing happened

second question : i got "pic" from guy on the bench (story teller) and there is nothing in my collection is that some bug?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wallet is in mall but thieves have emptied it but there's contest which gives mc money (and something else too if you select right talking options).

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the sound? I am not getting any music or sound effects in any of games. Not sure what the issue is as all sound levels are at 100% and speakers are not set low or on mute. Any suggestions would be helpful.
I also have this issue recently with most games on my android, found out this game is meant to have music but i have none on my game, can someone please help! Also couple of my rpgm games comeup with black screens instead of the animations, any ideas how to fix this?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This game definitely needs the option to save during a picture sequence in order to avoid a crash - meaning, the save menu needs to be available at any time in order to make a save. I guess that is the easiest and probably only option to make it playable again for everyone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My copy of act 3 v1.5a crashes constently. Is this a problem or just my copy?
its a feature, game has been quite unstable since dev started using hd pics and vids (it was bit bad when mc decided to get to fuck mia and got worse during mia's torture scene and been downhill since then).

I also have this issue recently with most games on my android, found out this game is meant to have music but i have none on my game, can someone please help!
no music in this game or sounds.

This game definitely needs the option to save during a picture sequence in order to avoid a crash - meaning, the save menu needs to be available at any time in order to make a save. I guess that is the easiest and probably only option to make it playable again for everyone.
too true but sadly it prolly won't happen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems that you got bugged. upload whole save folder to here.

copy your saves to elsewhere and try 1 of these saves.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I wish there were more warning with scenes that involve other dudes and Mia, I don't really want to see that. Buying a double ended dildo doesn't really 'Imply' that it's going to be an extra male cucky scene. :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in act 2 she sucked sam's dick during "blackmail" quest and she gave bj to his ex-bf and he licked mia in act 1 and in act 2 dog mounted and licked her.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes