• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Do you like Living Together? Do you want me to keep developing it?

• Total voters

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Just "bookmarking" the thread so I can follow it in the future. I found the proposal interesting and I like the art. However, I am concerned about the game becoming mostly "female protagonist" in the future. Not really a fan of female MC in NTR games, I think NTR games tend to work way better when they are from the male POV (or the character that will get cucked POV). Let's see how this one will go.
Thanks man, I'm really happy that you liked it, honestly that's what helps me the most to keep doing this kind of thing. I wanted to make it around an FMC POV because I wanted to make it like a "sandbox" (although I don't think that derivation would qualify here) where you see which route with which character you want to choose... Because I know what I have prepared. Regardless of what happens, I hope you continue to enjoy the game

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
HaHa, I felt the pressure not to click NO. My manly pride was at stake. :D
Then I remembered my EX got it in the divorce.:cry:...:ROFLMAO:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
hahaha it's funny how from the title you know exactly that this is an ntr :ROFLMAO:, I pass, but I wish you luck anyway.(y)

Reactions: Sieglinnde

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Thanks man, I'm really happy that you liked it, honestly that's what helps me the most to keep doing this kind of thing. I wanted to make it around an FMC POV because I wanted to make it like a "sandbox" (although I don't think that derivation would qualify here) where you see which route with which character you want to choose... Because I know what I have prepared. Regardless of what happens, I hope you continue to enjoy the game
Basically what I think you have to watch out for when using the female MC is not letting the game forget that it is an NTR game and that there is someone getting cucked. You have to keep remembering the player of it, either through the girl remembering it or the villains teasing the girl about it while flirting or fucking her, you could also put the boyfriend present in the same place where the cheating is happening at some scenes with female POV (I've seen MANY NTR games with female MC doing this same mistake. They just show or mention the existence of a boyfriend/husband at the beginning of the game and then something like just 2 more times in the middle of it, so for 95% of the game you feel like you're playing something vanilla because the game stops acting like an NTR)

Also, one of my favorite things about NTR are the "hidden sex" scenes that we see during the cuck MC's pov (like the one in this thread's cover, where we only see the silhouette of the girl, sucking a dick, through what appears to be a window). So i hope we can get those when playing with the male MC and that the playing time with female MC doesn't make scenes like this something rare in the game.

There are a few other factors that make me prefer male MC in NTR games, but overall I think those are the main things you should be careful of when switching to the female pov.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Living Together v0.6

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rev33

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Every kink has its audience.
No kink is better than another.
There are people that enjoys netorare.
There are people that enjoys netorase.
There are people that enjoys netori.
There are people that enjoys other kinks.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes