Recommending List of 100 games worth to play (community recommended and played myself)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
some of them i already know, but they didn't convince me. Others are in very early state but more than promising, that's right (like now and then or once in a lifetime). But still some i don't even know and i might have a look - thanks for recommendation
Maybe its just me , but I didn't see Element 174 on anywhere, what was your rating on it if you had a look at it. I played the first couple of updates, but sort of lost track of it, saw it again the other day and downloaded it. Haven't gotten to it yet, sad to say

Mike Shake

Mar 30, 2023
Does any of u know the game where a guy joins a family as their son after the help of a theif faking the dna tests,what i said before was the beginning of it but i can't seem to remember the game's name.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD THREAD, BUT IT'S A GOOD THREAD, AND THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO REVIVE IT!

There have been so many great games that have come out since this list was originally created and many were abandoned. To start, check out a few of the games in my signature. Helping The Hotties is awesome, and a huge update is just around the corner! To really make things great, the devs are very interactive with their Patreon community!

My Dorm is also turning out to be a kick ass game! The Dev, (Tropecita Games), is the most interactive dev with his community I have ever experienced! And he is ALWAYS working on his game and keeping up to date (DAILY) with what he is doing and working on and asking for feedback constantly! Giving the people what they want (within the boundaries of his tags, of course).

The Visit, which is completed, is really good. I just wish it had been longer and involved more than three women, but I really like the audio orgasms (female AND male), which is an extremely rare commodity in these games!

University of Problems is unique and top notch, as well. I just haven't heard much coming out of that camp in a while, though. Although, they are very much due for an update, same situation with Stranded In Space ... way overdue!

Z-Island is an Unreal Engine game that has a team of wonderful dudes that are appreciative of their followers and are always working on new content as they try their best to bring an awesome game to the public. They really are. I had to stop donating because of a financial crisis that arose, and they told me that they value my opinion, and while I am going through my tough financial battle, they will still keep me on like a donor, and STILL treat me as if I am donating! Is that cool or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: seek3r

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I know OP being busy with being official member of dev team and all but any chance to update the list for 2024? Add more abandoned tag new games worth playing.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I know OP being busy with being official member of dev team and all but any chance to update the list for 2024? Add more abandoned tag new games worth playing.
nah - i made this post years ago and it's way too outdated to keep it up to date

• Sad
Reactions: NukaCola
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes