Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
but which scene or path was this??
Moddy harassment Event :-
After the Moddy Gathering sleep 1 night . the next day go to work in the workshop
Then you will have a scene ( The Moddy's Betting game).
The next day, when you go to work again, you will find the hearts in the office
Har.png
3 scenes,
Cheating : 1 Danny & Lisa , 2 Moddy & Lisa
Sharing : 1 Danny & Lisa , 2 Danny&Moddy
The 1 Danny scene is the same,

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Deviant Post: April Wallpapers

Heyyy hooooo!

Sorry this is a day late, I had a little renderer mishap ^_^
1715100906521.png
Pretty cool coat, no?

Sweet coat Lisa! It's not the nicest asset in the world to work with but it makes up for it's awkwardness in how nice it looks! Unless I come across something a little easier to work with; you'll see this coat in content soon (10 points for guessing WHICH content lol!) ^_^

1715100986733.png
Missing a peeper perhaps? xD

I was recently informed that some early CGs by the pool had a weird green skin effect and I was pretty shocked to hear of it. I'm extremely color blind so this kind of error just zips by me but I figured out why it happened. It's actually the pool tiles reflecting light in their color ^_^ I only noticed when rendering the above image, so I rendered a few with the pool tiles hidden and blended the two together. Something I'll have to keep an eye on in future :)

1715101029169.png

Any excuse for more Jo ^_^!

I like the concept here, standing on the fire escape, watching the city go by. (i wish the depth of field was a little longer here but I'm kinda rushing this morning!) I'm definitely gonna use something like this in future. Also the dress is dope but everything Lilflame makes is dope ^_^

1715101065904.png
â¥

<3

Alright I REALLY gotta run, I'll do an update post later tonight! Talk soon everyone and thank you all so much!! xoxox!!

//pG

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
Moddy harassment Event :-
After the Moddy Gathering sleep 1 night . the next day go to work in the workshop
Then you will have a scene ( The Moddy's Betting game).
The next day, when you go to work again, you will find the hearts in the office
View attachment 3612075
3 scenes,
Cheating : 1 Danny & Lisa , 2 Moddy & Lisa
Sharing : 1 Danny & Lisa , 2 Danny&Moddy
The 1 Danny scene is the same,
When i played the earlier version this scene never came. i have the 2.852b version aswell, which has paul scenes and the restuarant r*pe scene. but this scene is not there

Reactions: BatmanAtNight
Jul 13, 2022
this game is lacking updates for a long time. last update wasn't satisfying.

I am saying because this game doesn't have any "animation" and it's still great! actually this is good example that VN don't need animations at all if scenes are really good. So dev doesn't need to make animated render.

But negative side is , if no animation is needed - which the most time consuming part if you decided to add - there should be more contents and longer contents. But there are not.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
so whats left aftr blackmail or "dark" parts has been removed? are there still NTR? like the one she's not volunteering or acting like a slut and cheating with boyfriend. or its the only cheating path left??

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
so whats left aftr blackmail or "dark" parts has been removed? are there still NTR? like the one she's not volunteering or acting like a slut and cheating with boyfriend. or its the only cheating path left??

I have return recently to check this game. But I had no idea about this.
So the dark arcs (blackmail, forced sex...) have been removed?

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
I am between excited for the work that will eventually come out and frustrated. I continue to be in awe of his work and trying to reconcile the frustration with his inability to manage production for the people that financially support him. It feels like he just has serious ADHD, because there are very clear goals that need to be met… this party has lasted for a year and yet he is going back and scrutinizing images from the very first scene in the game and developing 12 other plot lines at the same time. I pray he gets help and someone in his life that can keep him focused. I am terrified at the prospect of his “path ending” talks for certain characters, because he has major issues managing the game complexity as it is… I know I’m an asshole, but really do wish him the best.

Gradel1095

Feb 2, 2018
I am between excited for the work that will eventually come out and frustrated. I continue to be in awe of his work and trying to reconcile the frustration with his inability to manage production for the people that financially support him. It feels like he just has serious ADHD, because there are very clear goals that need to be met… this party has lasted for a year and yet he is going back and scrutinizing images from the very first scene in the game and developing 12 other plot lines at the same time. I pray he gets help and someone in his life that can keep him focused. I am terrified at the prospect of his “path ending” talks for certain characters, because he has major issues managing the game complexity as it is… I know I’m an asshole, but really do wish him the best.
He is thinking of launching the game on steam in the future. That is why he is reworking on the first scene and honestly the first scene does not do the game justice.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes