• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
Tutor Post: The NEXT patch?

YO HAPPY MAY EVERYONE! ^_^

My favorite month because it usually signifies the temperature going up a bit and I love t-shirt weather xD

Alright so I got pretty caught up on the Orgy most of the week, that and I sort of re-made a part of the return to Theos events to make it a little sexier. I think this plays better into future events at Theos too but it might be a little TOO forward but I'll see what you guys think of it before I make anymore amendments.

f59111cb-5eed-414d-800a-c71fd9f2197c-740x0.png
Peekaboo!

I've been considering the scene list for next patch (the patch AFTER the one I'm currently working on). I'm not gonna have enough time to work on the Exhibitionist start for this patch because of the sheer size of it already but next patch it'll definitely be started and I don't just want to start it.. I want to drop a huge chunk of content related to the Exhib route for you guys. This will include the photo club start, the following events with Ms Short and Damien leading to Lisa's "discovery." THEN the exhib route actually begins, you could consider the Exhib route sort of like the Instagram content but it's a lot more directed and somewhat more hidden, it'll function much like a LONG series of miniquests, like a checklist that can feature a ton of different things; one of which being unique clothing. The content here is so varied that I think I can keep it exciting throughout and it contains so many different circumstances that I imagine, unless I completely screw up that it shouldn't get stale to play either. I have high, high hopes for this route. There are many players who like one route and dislike others but I have a feeling that the Exhib route might be one that, at least most players will enjoy in unison ^_^
I love Exhib related content personally and it's a shame that the game's almost celebrating it's third year online and we're only just starting it but I think the payoff will be that much sweeter now that the groundwork for it is laid ^_^

The next Jayce's Party scene to be completed is DS Cheating which will obviously be included in that update too but I'll just give you a rough list for NEXT patch:

Jayce's Party - Danny Stays / Cheating
Photo Club / Exhibitionism start
Exhibitionist first 20~ levels
Deloitte Sneak (idk what to call this without spoiling exactly what it is but "sneak" will do for now lol)
Theo's Day 2
Mod Shop (Betting Game Flat)
Brava Voyeur
Brava Streaker
(Maybe another Brava scene too)
Sharon warning / Detective Dan
Luca Fitness / Voyeur

There could also be minis added to this list like some Troy minis at Rubbins' could be fun.

A SCENE I WANT TO PUT IN IT BUT IDK IF I'LL HAVE TIME:

Shared Bathhouse

The reason I'm unsure about the bathhouse is that it's got so many opportunities right from the get-go that I'm honestly not even sure where to begin with it without making it the primary focus of a patch which can't be done here because the primary focus of THIS patch will be the Exhib route so it might be added or it might not.
The "Sharon Warning" scene is only a few CGs big but it's a prelude to Detective Dan's route. It is mandatory at the start but the romantic / sexual element is of course optional.

Deloitte "Sneak" is probably a scene lots of you will be excited for as it's the start of Aoife's romantic section (if chosen). It also details the reasons for Aoife's relationship with Tony so overall there should be something for everyone in here! I have been DYING to start Aoife's romance content for so long now and I can't wait to just dive right in. This is a slow burn romance as you might expect so there's no hardcore action right off the bat but it'll get sexy I promise! ^_^
The above list is in no way final but it's a rough estimate of what's coming, I'm absolutely brimming with ideas so if I can make more content you know I'm gonna do it ^_^!!

c494950c-804e-4c8b-8e8b-991df5432a41-740x0.png
Byron Minis are in the works too ^_^

There's something that I've been quietly working toward in the background and it's getting closer to coming to life. I've been asked so many times now if I can upload the game to Steam because Subscribestar isn't exactly easy for much of the world to access. Hell even for me I have to fill in this wacky form every couple years because I'm not a US citizen and SS is based in Wyoming so there are tax related "somethings" they have to check off.
So I did look into setting the game up on steam and there was really only one problem and it's a big problem: the music.
Probably 90%+ of music used in the game was sourced as free to use on YouTube and streaming sites but not in games. A few of the tracks are registered under Creative Commons Attribution which as far as I can glean means that I can use them with credits to the composer but others aren't so straightforward. I'm very big on the soundtrack for the game, it's an ESSENTIAL element in my eyes and I've been meticulous for the most part in picking audio that fits the themes to date - this trend will of course continue.
I have gone through every single track used in the game to date and either confirmed the copyright details of that track or in a few cases, was unable to track down the copyright owner. The sad news is that I estimate that up to 50% of the game's soundtrack could have to change. I have attempted to contact a few composers / labels directly to see if I can purchase a license for the tracks used. So far it's been pretty bleak to be honest. This means that these tracks have to be replaced and it genuinely breaks my heart to do it because I just love so many of them. The game already has a pretty sizeable soundtrack so 50% is definitely a lot of space to fill but I've been offering a few hours here and there to sourcing new material. I will be really sad to lose some of the tracks that simply have to be changed but given last years escapades, it's probably for the best that I get everything in order, I can't release the game on Steam until everything's above board.
I know I probably don't need to say this but I will only use the absolute best and most suitable replacement music that I can find..
One way or another Lisa will eventually find herself on Steam, hopefully SOON she'll be sitting happily alongside Dota 2 (LOL!) ^_^

The idea of me having a game on Steam is pretty awesome, I've had a steam account for over 20 years now and since they're pretty open to adult content there now I could be not only a player but a contributor(???) too? ^_^ This had me reminiscing about the first year of Lisa's public release and I was thinking about how common the theme of "don't quit" or "I hope you keep going" was and it's awesome that I really never get those messages or posts anymore. I know I've been doing this for years at this point but it's still really reassuring that there's at least some level of trust now built that at least most of you no longer have these concerns. I just hope you'll all still be here playing whatever I'm making ten years from now lol! (let's be honest, at this rate it's probably still gonna be Lisa xD!)

c1ee8fb5-6330-4b20-9fdf-bf8b731e11cb-740x0.png
This is in a sequence of 7 CGs and I LOVE it xD (they did take half a day though.. lol)

Anyway that's the status on Steam for now, I think it'll probably take me some weeks, maybe more to source all of the new music and that's after I release this current patch but I'll update more on this probably late May / June <3

Well, I think that's about it! Development's still going well, I love the scenes and I love all of the RPGM work and I'm really working as fast as I can to have a release asap but it's many many works still lol ^_^

Okay, I go early bed. Good night everyone and thank you all so much for sticking with Lisa and I for so long :D xox <3

//pG

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018

My favorite month because it usually signifies the temperature going up a bit and I love t-shirt weather xD

Alright so I got pretty caught up on the Orgy most of the week, that and I sort of re-made a part of the return to Theos events to make it a little sexier. I think this plays better into future events at Theos too but it might be a little TOO forward but I'll see what you guys think of it before I make anymore amendments.

View attachment 3597421
Peekaboo!

I've been considering the scene list for next patch (the patch AFTER the one I'm currently working on). I'm not gonna have enough time to work on the Exhibitionist start for this patch because of the sheer size of it already but next patch it'll definitely be started and I don't just want to start it.. I want to drop a huge chunk of content related to the Exhib route for you guys. This will include the photo club start, the following events with Ms Short and Damien leading to Lisa's "discovery." THEN the exhib route actually begins, you could consider the Exhib route sort of like the Instagram content but it's a lot more directed and somewhat more hidden, it'll function much like a LONG series of miniquests, like a checklist that can feature a ton of different things; one of which being unique clothing. The content here is so varied that I think I can keep it exciting throughout and it contains so many different circumstances that I imagine, unless I completely screw up that it shouldn't get stale to play either. I have high, high hopes for this route. There are many players who like one route and dislike others but I have a feeling that the Exhib route might be one that, at least most players will enjoy in unison ^_^
I love Exhib related content personally and it's a shame that the game's almost celebrating it's third year online and we're only just starting it but I think the payoff will be that much sweeter now that the groundwork for it is laid ^_^

The next Jayce's Party scene to be completed is DS Cheating which will obviously be included in that update too but I'll just give you a rough list for NEXT patch:

Deloitte Sneak (idk what to call this without spoiling exactly what it is but "sneak" will do for now lol)
Theo's Day 2
Brava Voyeur
Brava Streaker
Luca Fitness / Voyeur

There could also be minis added to this list like some Troy minis at Rubbins' could be fun.

Shared Bathhouse

The reason I'm unsure about the bathhouse is that it's got so many opportunities right from the get-go that I'm honestly not even sure where to begin with it without making it the primary focus of a patch which can't be done here because the primary focus of THIS patch will be the Exhib route so it might be added or it might not.
The "Sharon Warning" scene is only a few CGs big but it's a prelude to Detective Dan's route. It is mandatory at the start but the romantic / sexual element is of course optional.

Deloitte "Sneak" is probably a scene lots of you will be excited for as it's the start of Aoife's romantic section (if chosen). It also details the reasons for Aoife's relationship with Tony so overall there should be something for everyone in here! I have been DYING to start Aoife's romance content for so long now and I can't wait to just dive right in. This is a slow burn romance as you might expect so there's no hardcore action right off the bat but it'll get sexy I promise! ^_^
The above list is in no way final but it's a rough estimate of what's coming, I'm absolutely brimming with ideas so if I can make more content you know I'm gonna do it ^_^!!

View attachment 3597423

There's something that I've been quietly working toward in the background and it's getting closer to coming to life. I've been asked so many times now if I can upload the game to Steam because Subscribestar isn't exactly easy for much of the world to access. Hell even for me I have to fill in this wacky form every couple years because I'm not a US citizen and SS is based in Wyoming so there are tax related "somethings" they have to check off.
So I did look into setting the game up on steam and there was really only one problem and it's a big problem: the music.
Probably 90%+ of music used in the game was sourced as free to use on YouTube and streaming sites but not in games. A few of the tracks are registered under Creative Commons Attribution which as far as I can glean means that I can use them with credits to the composer but others aren't so straightforward. I'm very big on the soundtrack for the game, it's an ESSENTIAL element in my eyes and I've been meticulous for the most part in picking audio that fits the themes to date - this trend will of course continue.
I have gone through every single track used in the game to date and either confirmed the copyright details of that track or in a few cases, was unable to track down the copyright owner. The sad news is that I estimate that up to 50% of the game's soundtrack could have to change. I have attempted to contact a few composers / labels directly to see if I can purchase a license for the tracks used. So far it's been pretty bleak to be honest. This means that these tracks have to be replaced and it genuinely breaks my heart to do it because I just love so many of them. The game already has a pretty sizeable soundtrack so 50% is definitely a lot of space to fill but I've been offering a few hours here and there to sourcing new material. I will be really sad to lose some of the tracks that simply have to be changed but given last years escapades, it's probably for the best that I get everything in order, I can't release the game on Steam until everything's above board.
I know I probably don't need to say this but I will only use the absolute best and most suitable replacement music that I can find..
One way or another Lisa will eventually find herself on Steam, hopefully SOON she'll be sitting happily alongside Dota 2 (LOL!) ^_^

The idea of me having a game on Steam is pretty awesome, I've had a steam account for over 20 years now and since they're pretty open to adult content there now I could be not only a player but a contributor(???) too? ^_^ This had me reminiscing about the first year of Lisa's public release and I was thinking about how common the theme of "don't quit" or "I hope you keep going" was and it's awesome that I really never get those messages or posts anymore. I know I've been doing this for years at this point but it's still really reassuring that there's at least some level of trust now built that at least most of you no longer have these concerns. I just hope you'll all still be here playing whatever I'm making ten years from now lol! (let's be honest, at this rate it's probably still gonna be Lisa xD!)

View attachment 3597426
This is in a sequence of 7 CGs and I LOVE it xD (they did take half a day though.. lol)

Anyway that's the status on Steam for now, I think it'll probably take me some weeks, maybe more to source all of the new music and that's after I release this current patch but I'll update more on this probably late May / June <3

Well, I think that's about it! Development's still going well, I love the scenes and I love all of the RPGM work and I'm really working as fast as I can to have a release asap but it's many many works still lol ^_^

Okay, I go early bed. Good night everyone and thank you all so much for sticking with Lisa and I for so long :D xox <3

//pG
Seems like the bad streak is over for PaleGrass. Can't wait for new Viv content

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

View attachment 3597421
Peekaboo!

Theo's Day 2
Brava Voyeur
Brava Streaker
Luca Fitness / Voyeur

Shared Bathhouse

View attachment 3597423

View attachment 3597426

//pG
thanks for the post mate,but why is it the pics are low resolutions? i am okay with Progress Posts,But hope people can put Full resolution pics For the WALLPAPERS!(Just a reminder/request though)

Cheers!PEACE YO!

PALEGRASS IS Back!! cant wait to see the cheating route of Jayce Party!

PaleGrass is gonna COOK something very very sweet and spicy yo!!

LISA:Brace your WILDNESS/KINKINESS!!!

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
thanks for the post mate,but why is it the pics are low resolutions? i am okay with Progress Posts,But hope people can put Full resolution pics For the WALLPAPERS!(Just a reminder/request though)

Cheers!PEACE YO!

PALEGRASS IS Back!! cant wait to see the cheating route of Jayce Party!

PaleGrass is gonna COOK something very very sweet and spicy yo!!

LISA:Brace your WILDNESS/KINKINESS!!!
I just copied from the page, I'll save the HD pics next time.

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021

View attachment 3597421
Peekaboo!

Theo's Day 2
Brava Voyeur
Brava Streaker
Luca Fitness / Voyeur

Shared Bathhouse

View attachment 3597423

View attachment 3597426

//pG
Hey PG, I've been dabbling with FL Studio for the past 6 or 7 months... I'll just give you my tracks for free, just give me credit.
They are a mix of a bunch of genres but ill post a link maybe today or tomorrow, give it a listen and lemme know what you think...

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
Since pretty much everyone is hooking up with Lisa might as well allow for Luca to hook with her too. Unless pale grass is already planning to set it up by building it up through voyeurism.

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Gawd damn, another update to Jayce's party after this one? How long has that event been in development for?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes