LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Renpy version 2.70 is over year old. Any news when it might be updated?
Been a while since I came around this thread, but last time I checked, the Renpy version was supposed to catch up once the party arc was finished. If that hasn't changed, I'd presume the party arc is still ongoing then. Must be even close to wrapping up?

Either way, feel free to wait for someone to correct me, if I'm mistaken.

Apr 5, 2022
Been a while since I came around this thread, but last time I checked, the Renpy version was supposed to catch up once the party arc was finished. If that hasn't changed, I'd presume the party arc is still ongoing then. Must be even close to wrapping up?

Either way, feel free to wait for someone to correct me, if I'm mistaken.
Yeah its gonna get updated when the party is done. Also i think when it does get updated the dark scenes will be gone from there too. So if you like those scenes then keep the version you have now unless someone is willing to make a mod that puts them back in or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Can't we get removed scenes of this game
Sure can. Just grab the build that was live before the cuts happened. Version2.852b, I presume if I'm not mistaken?
Of-course that would block you from the newer content so it's not really a full solution but, right now that seems to be your only choice.

Jan 15, 2022
Sure can. Just grab the build that was live before the cuts happened. Version2.852b, I presume if I'm not mistaken?
Of-course that would block you from the newer content so it's not really a full solution but, right now that seems to be your only choice.
Where can I find that

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Where can I find that
Depends on your preference. If you just want to scene hop and enjoy the VN aspects, the Unofficial Renpy version of the game here is still on 2.70b. I'm presuming it has all the missing stuff that you are seeking. However, if you want to play the official sandbox RPGM version - that's a bit more complicated. I do have a copy archived, but I'm not going to upload it. You have no reason to trust a random stranger like me and I'd rather not risk it either.

Instead, I suggest googling "Lisa 2.0852b download" and then go web diving. Careful where you download it from though. Scan your downloads with a proper AV to avoid unwanted surprises.

Samhain71

Sep 4, 2021
Depends on your preference. If you just want to scene hop and enjoy the VN aspects, the Unofficial Renpy version of the game here is still on 2.70b. I'm presuming it has all the missing stuff that you are seeking. However, if you want to play the official sandbox RPGM version - that's a bit more complicated. I do have a copy archived, but I'm not going to upload it. You have no reason to trust a random stranger like me and I'd rather not risk it either.

Instead, I suggest googling "Lisa 2.0852b download" and then go web diving. Careful where you download it from though. Scan your downloads with a proper AV to avoid unwanted surprises.
You can get the RPGM version here

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Yeah its gonna get updated when the party is done. Also i think when it does get updated the dark scenes will be gone from there too. So if you like those scenes then keep the version you have now unless someone is willing to make a mod that puts them back in or something.
Y would he remove the dark scenes? Pale had to remove them from his game, because of his countries laws. That doesn't fall under for Quency.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Y would he remove the dark scenes? Pale had to remove them from his game, because of his countries laws. That doesn't fall under for Quency.
Because the game code had to be rewritten in order to remove those scenes (as several in game triggers relied on them). Without the rewrite of the script the game just doesn't run. Quency's Ren'py version is a simple conversion from one format to the other. It would require him further rewriting the game code to reintegrate the scenes... in essence writing an entirely new game based off two others (the old version and the edited one), a massive undertaking for someone not getting paid or profiting in any way.
I don't know about you but my time is too valuable to waste several hundred hours for free... but if you have the time and the energy knock yourself out, all the tools and resources you need are available for free.

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Because the game code had to be rewritten in order to remove those scenes (as several in game triggers relied on them). Without the rewrite of the script the game just doesn't run. Quency's Ren'py version is a simple conversion from one format to the other. It would require him further rewriting the game code to reintegrate the scenes... in essence writing an entirely new game based off two others (the old version and the edited one), a massive undertaking for someone not getting paid or profiting in any way.
I don't know about you but my time is too valuable to waste several hundred hours for free... but if you have the time and the energy knock yourself out, all the tools and resources you need are available for free.
He just asked a question. U didn't need to answer like a dickhead to him.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
He just asked a question. U didn't need to answer like a dickhead to him.

Answered his question...and expounded that reworking the game to include the deleted content isn't as simple as flipping a switch. It literally took PG over a month to rewrite the script to remove the content and keep it functioning, adding it back in for a ren'py translation is a would be a massive undertaking. One which no one in their right mind would do for free, even when RPGM Maker and Ren'py are free to use.

The real question is how much of a snowflake are you that you project emotional context into every damned thing you read to suit your precious little world view? Maybe try using a neutral voice in your head while you're reading comments next time skippy... your feelings might be hurt less that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: seismyth

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Answered his question...and expounded that reworking the game to include the deleted content isn't as simple as flipping a switch. It literally took PG over a month to rewrite the script to remove the content and keep it functioning, adding it back in for a ren'py translation is a would be a massive undertaking. One which no one in their right mind would do for free, even when RPGM Maker and Ren'py are free to use.

The real question is how much of a snowflake are you that you project emotional context into every damned thing you read to suit your precious little world view? Maybe try using a neutral voice in your head while you're reading comments next time skippy... your feelings might be hurt less that way.
All u had to do was explain y it couldn't stay instead of acting like your time was more valuable, and judging by your response u absolutely meant to be a dickhead.

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Resident Post: Progress Update and Character Ends!

I love May ^_^!

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a great week <3
I grilled burgers for dinner wearing a t-shirt so I'm pretty much the happiest I've ever been.. 20 degrees it was today.. TWENTY!! :D

Oh, you wanted me to talk about the game? OHH, no problem!

Piece by piece I'm steadily getting the patch together, the Orgy is still a ways off but most of the other content is nearing completion both the images and the RPGM work. (I mention rough release time at the bottom of the post - tl;dr n' all that lol!)

1715709956285.png Do the gloves come off? :d

I was, as per usual, writing some additional notes to specific character ends this week and I thought of a better way to explain them to you guys so I'm gonna lay it down!
"Character Ends" for the most part will be alternate endings to the game that offer Lisa a sort of "off ramp" to the true end / Deloitte plot. These ends exist for characters like Calvin, Viv or I've been jotting ideas for a Byron end and a few others. Some of these ends are pleasant and happy (all of them were gonna be happy endings but I'm not TOTALLY sure yet) which will be a heavy contrast to the true end of the game which led me to think about a different structure to the Recollection Room and I'll explain why:
The true end of the game sees quite terrible things happen to many people / relations and given the opportunity to stop this kind of thing happening to a specific character is quite compelling I think, enter the Character Ends. This is at least somewhat commonly used in Japanese VNs where the MC can choose a route to save a particular character let's say then the true route sees that character suffer or something close to this. I'm a fan so I'm using it ^_^
Not everyone will want to play every route but for those curious about how things end they will of course be able to in the Recollection Room but as it stands currently the RR is built around places and areas and is in no way convenient for this sort of side by side viewing but I'm gonna make a second room which will sort the scenes by character with the ends for the characters at the bottom (if they have character ends of course). This alternate RR will be accessible in the same way the current RR is but it'll just be a choice upon entering with the ability to jump back and forth between the maps. I think this is a good idea just having the ease of finding all of the final paths for each character side by side for viewing just so you guys can see what is and what could have been.

Some of the outcomes are quite brutal, terrible things happen to characters you may very well like. I do want to include some graphic violence in the game, I do like hinting at scenarios and keeping the mystery of things but there is a time and a place where some violence on screen after a long hiatus will make it all the more effective! (there won't be anything REALLY gory or anything in the game btw, no beheadings or anything like that lol!)

Anyway I thought the alt RR was a cool idea and I'll definitely be dropping it in, probably around the first character end (which isn't even remotely close btw so I dunno why tf I'm even talking about it.. xD).

1715710017012.png
Idk why I called it Byron Mini bc it's more like a Byron "Medium" lol!

SO! Quency let me know of a series of errors in the game's images (<3) and I was going back and fixing them during the week and I got to the first scene with Sharon & Tom. This is without a doubt one of the ugliest scenes in the game, some of the ugliest scenes in ANYgame with the most awful lighting and some really ghastly expressions so I decided to take a couple of hours and remaster the images.

1715710054192.png
Nice lighting pG, solid 0.5/10

1715710111008.png 1/10

A lot of the images are simply relit but others have been shifted around a bit.

1715710132094.png
Not sure I even knew how to move limbs by the look of this pose xD
1715710160392.png 0.63/10
0.739/10

This was one of the first scenes I ever made in Daz so I'm glad to give it a little love <3

YES, YES, I HEAR YA! Release date you ask? Well I can tell you for a fact that it's not gonna be May. Can we compromise on June? <

1715710203150.png
^ Me rn with my shirt off after a 6 month long Winter xD

I'm just not close enough yet and I ALWAYS make the mistake of underestimating how long writing sexual content takes so I'm giving myself some extra time. I know this will be a longer than usual wait for an update but I promise this is the longest it'll be again (at least for a long while). This update will be around 70%~ larger in terms of CG count than the usual update and will probably take 3-4 times longer to play through it. We're signing off the largest scene at the party (the largest scene in the game) and the remaining scenes are a fraction of it's size. The next updates will continue to add large amounts of E3 content too but with less time spent in Jayce's boogaloo palace, the CG speed increases mucho mucho.

IT'LL BE WORTH IT! (MAYBE) (I HOPE!)

So I just rambled on a concept that might make it to game around 2026 for most of this post but I think I'll leave it there xD I gotta reply to messages and then get a couple of hours ORGY work in!

Sending all of my sunny love, a blade of my extremely saturated grass and a big hug to all of you!! Thanks so much for hanging out and supporting me everyone :)) <3<3 x!

//pG

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes