Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
Its kinda bad that some days were just "uneventful days". Im not that against just slice of life, and i want to see how Lisa corrupted even in small details. There could be so much more to add to that "uneventful days". I dont like that we misses days and dont get anything. Can you please add something to these days to fill them ? Its just sad and boring that potentially interesting situations that could happened just skipped.

Reactions: DTchan

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Its kinda bad that some days were just "uneventful days". Im not that against just slice of life, and i want to see how Lisa corrupted even in small details. There could be so much more to add to that "uneventful days". I dont like that we misses days and dont get anything. Can you please add something to these days to fill them ? Its just sad and boring that potentially interesting situations that could happened just skipped.

I didn't get any uneventful days. Maybe this happens if people Opt out of some of the content?

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
It should be done for next week :)
Hey Dev, i have a few questions if you have a few minutes to answer i would appreciate it.
1] Is this VN a kinetic one or choice based novel?
2] If choice based, Tag says multiple protagonist, does that mean we can take decisions of both Husband & Wife?
3] Finally, i have a kink where a couple invite a girl for some fun 3some, is this type of content planned in your game?

Thank you for your time, game looks pretty good.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Hey Dev, i have a few questions if you have a few minutes to answer i would appreciate it.
1] Is this VN a kinetic one or choice based novel?
2] If choice based, Tag says multiple protagonist, does that mean we can take decisions of both Husband & Wife?
3] Finally, i have a kink where a couple invite a girl for some fun 3some, is this type of content planned in your game?

Thank you for your time, game looks pretty good.
I can answer the first 2 for you.
1: Choice based novel, there is many different path to take.
2: You mostly follow the husband, on some instances the game ask you if you want to follow along the Wife and can then make chooses as her.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes