GasparGames

Mar 11, 2024
It's quite simple really leaks affect patreon earnings no earnings no game.
I have seen so many devs abandon games because they didn't make any money.
I dont think its quite that simple when it comes to Patreon. Most people subscribe because they want to support the dev, not because they want access to locked content. Putting a game out entirely for free means that more people will play it, fall in love with it, and then consider becoming a patron. Having your game out for free costs you up front sales but massively broadens your reach. If you're an established dev, maybe it makes more sense to focus on steam sales. If no one knows you or your games then I would say put it out for free to build a rep and fan base. Just my 2 cents.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I dont think its quite that simple when it comes to Patreon. Most people subscribe because they want to support the dev, not because they want access to locked content. Putting a game out entirely for free means that more people will play it, fall in love with it, and then consider becoming a patron. Having your game out for free costs you up front sales but massively broadens your reach. If you're an established dev, maybe it makes more sense to focus on steam sales. If no one knows you or your games then I would say put it out for free to build a rep and fan base. Just my 2 cents.
I agree that it's not that simple, but leaks do hurt look at the thread for turning the page
The dev has said before if updates keep leaking, they will have to abandon the game.

Also, I don't think devs can do public releases once their game is on steam.
A thread I go to has people upset because of that very situation.

GasparGames

Mar 11, 2024
I agree that it's not that simple, but leaks do hurt look at the thread for turning the page
The dev has said before if updates keep leaking, they will have to abandon the game.

Also, I don't think devs can do public releases once their game is on steam.
A thread I go to has people upset because of that very situation.
Oh I see you're talking about having Patreon release be private for some period of time before public release. I thought you were talking about piracy in general. My bad I wasn't caught up on the thread. Yeah I'm with you now. I think F95 should respect the dev's desire to maintain their own public release schedule.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Oh I see you're talking about having Patreon release be private for some period of time before public release. I thought you were talking about piracy in general. My bad I wasn't caught up on the thread. Yeah I'm with you now. I think F95 should respect the dev's desire to maintain their own public release schedule.
Yeah, it's just some people were upset that the free release for this is a month after patreon but I wouldn't mind waiting if I didn't have the game on steam.

I wait a year or more or one update to other games I play people just have to be patient.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
after a footjob at the office she pushes his cum inside her, (as a sign of a trust:)) that's why probably, you only can see effect after some time in a game
hmm for me eddy cum on her and she wear after panties and ther is the cum from him on the panties she say's if she should push it inside or not and i dont get and creampie from soul only the footjob but my states says ??? for soul.
her as you can see.
screenshot0001.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: metamorphMP

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
The files that are stored in the subdirectory "Game" are located in the Rentpy directory. This is why there are loading errors with Days.rpy.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
In my playthrough MC is at 100 with Lisa, everyone else is 0. Ain't no one else getting her pregnant. lol
lol, I dunno how you did it, i don't have a choice - she just pushes it inside, i got curious, reloaded and tried few different combinations of choices, but still the same
maybe a bug

Last edited:
Reactions: amber111

r95890

Mar 27, 2023
In 0.97 at the washing machine is stuck, there is no choice is not forgetting to write the code

master861

Nov 4, 2022
lol, I dunno how you did it, i don't have a choice - she just pushes it inside, i got curious, reloaded and tried few different combinations of choices, but still the same
It works as you can see on my screenot ther is no trick to that

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Yeah, it's just some people were upset that the free release for this is a month after patreon but I wouldn't mind waiting if I didn't have the game on steam.

I wait a year or more or one update to other games I play people just have to be patient.
A month? 7th Feb-10th Apr is more than 2 months at my home.....

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
One month or two it doesn't really matter.
It's a mute point anyway because devs can't release their game for free once it's on steam.
So I doubt there will be anymore public releases.
Ok but please report corret information, 1 month is simply not true.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes