rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
means that this game is great bc NTR is unavoidable! :devilish:
the "light ntr" just make you lose all the best hot scenes but your wife will fuck with the boss in a "lighter" way = "boring way" :cool:
then is straight ntr the fk :WaitWhat: i thought i was maybe like bj or such only for the unavoidable part

master861

Nov 4, 2022
lol, I dunno how you did it, i don't have a choice - she just pushes it inside, i got curious, reloaded and tried few different combinations of choices, but still the same
maybe a bug
Its no bug if you talk about the creampie from eddy that only happens if you let soul fuck her then you get the the scene with eddy wear he cums on lisa's pussy then she wears panties and his cum is on the panties now on the sex scene with you and lisa dosent matter if you cum outside or inside now eddy got are point on creampie.

Reactions: Dragofinder

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Its no bug if you talk about the creampie from eddy that only happens if you let soul fuck her then you get the the scene with eddy wear he cums on lisa's pussy then she wears panties and his cum is on the panties now on the sex scene with you and lisa dosent matter if you cum outside or inside now eddy got are point on creampie.
man, I don't wanna argue, cause I switched t other games and my memories are a bit blurry.

i can tell that I didn't let saul fuck her, also in order to test this - I tried not to get cuck points in any particular decision, Paul have 1 cuck point if I remember it right after the very first choice in the game (feet or ass - whatever you choose he gets cuck point).

as for eddy, he cums on lisa's pussy, yes, but then lisa pushed his cum inside and says smth like "as a sigh of my trust" and then puts on her panties (i didn't have choice in this matter).
and a bit later she gets 1 point of eddy's creampie (exactly after paul fucks her at home)

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I really like how Lisa is still the same sweet girl after she has been with Saul multiple times.
She really loves the mc and wants him to get as much pleasure as possible out of the situation.
That's how it feels in my playthrough anyway.

I would love to give Lisa a beautiful romantic hug while she is riding Saul just to show her how much she means to me.
I can just imagine wrapping my arms around her and whispering words of love while Saul unleashes another potent load in her fertile womb.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
man, I don't wanna argue, cause I switched t other games and my memories are a bit blurry.

i can tell that I didn't let saul fuck her, also in order to test this - I tried not to get cuck points in any particular decision, Paul have 1 cuck point if I remember it right after the very first choice in the game (feet or ass - whatever you choose he gets cuck point).

as for eddy, he cums on lisa's pussy, yes, but then lisa pushed his cum inside and says smth like "as a sigh of my trust" and then puts on her panties (i didn't have choice in this matter).
and a bit later she gets 1 point of eddy's creampie (exactly after paul fucks her at home)
OK then still my question why i got her on this play zero points for eddy?
screenshot0001.png
as you can see 0 for eddy and yes that is from version 0.97 i chosed not to drink cum at the workplace with her and dont train her as pet ore ther orther training and she was on stage if i remember right and no. i dont cheatet the zero with urm

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes