Feb 26, 2020
i cant do anything i get dressed i go ou side it says i have to see mrs clarkson i go to her door then it says i dont need to help her everyday and thats all i can do

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Based on the date of that progress report the game release should come around the end of January. We'll see if that happens. I'm cautiously optimistic.
:LOL:
I guess people do not pay much attention when reading.

If you pay a bit of attention, you'll see that he only stated things that he would not do:
1st) he will not abandon the game...
&
2nd) he will not release an update for the next two months...

He never said anything about what he will do:
1st) he did not say if he will continue to work on the game...
&
2nd) he never said that he will release an update.

Which eventually will lead to that patreon page to become abandoned (at least he was honest in this part)...

Reactions: ggthx

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022

If you pay a bit of attention, you'll see that he only stated things that he would not do:
&

&

Which eventually will lead to that patreon page to become abandoned (at least he was honest in this part)...
That is your pessimistic interpretation of what he said. I read it differently. In the end, it doesn't really matter. If an update comes out, great. If not, oh well. Plenty of other games to entertain.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
That is your pessimistic interpretation of what he said. I read it differently. In the end, it doesn't really matter. If an update comes out, great. If not, oh well. Plenty of other games to entertain.
Not "my" interpretation... (I could not care less of what he'll do...)
It's just what he said (actually wrote)...
He did not promise anything to anyone; only that he will not abandon his game (my interpretation = he will not drop the digital rights of his creation, even if he drops the project...)

walidsab

Jan 5, 2023
Not "my" interpretation... (I could not care less of what he'll do...)
It's just what he said (actually wrote)...
He did not promise anything to anyone; only that he will not abandon his game (my interpretation = he will not drop the digital rights of his creation, even if he drops the project...)
What do you mean by Digital rights??

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

&

&

The statements you make above contradict each other. If you say you are not abandoning a game, that means you MUST be intending to continue with it. And if that's the case, then it also means that you will eventually release an update.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
The statements you make above contradict each other. If you say you are not abandoning a game, that means you MUST be intending to continue with it. And if that's the case, then it also means that you will eventually release an update.
Kadokawa has not abandoned rpgmaker 2000-2003, xp, vx, vx ace & mv (they still sell copies of those).
Have they released any bugfix for them?
Not abandoning a software or a game, does not mean that you'll update or actively support it...

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Kadokawa has not abandoned rpgmaker 2000-2003, xp, vx, vx ace & mv (they still sell copies of those).
Have they released any bugfix for them?
Not abandoning a software or a game, does not mean that you'll update or actively support it...
I think in this case, we can assume that the Devs do intend to update this game eventually. As someone else suggested above, it's likely you've misinterpreted what they said. Generally, when a dev says they're not abandoning a game, it means they're intending to carry on with it. They haven't said anything to imply this isn't the case.

Last edited:

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Sure, people should have faith in someone who promised an update in August, 7 months ago and then went in radio silence only to post a single BS explanation and only when his game was marked as abandoned here and his patrons dropped bellow the threshold of 100 donations.
Everyone is free to live with their delusions... :whistle:

ps.1. Descent developers, usually put their donations on hold when they do not have time to work on their project...
ps.2. I wonder if any of the "supporters/fans" of P&P in this thread has donated a single penny in Lily...

Last edited:

walidsab

Jan 5, 2023
Is it legal to use the maps in a spin-off game in the same world of lily, but without mentioning the characters??

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes