pfkkuba44

Dec 30, 2021
ive come to terms with the fact that this game is abandoned (jesus this game was so good it makes me sound like i lost a loved one) but i would really appreciate if someone could reply to this comment with why they abandoned it or what happened to them. i would just like to know .
in my previous comment i asked for suggestions but forgot to reply which games i already played

ive tried manila shaw (but a long time ago probably version 0.13 or something), and the green shadow rachel.
The office wife, ANNA EXCITING AFFECTION, LAURA: LUSTFUL SECRETS. In my opinion these games are the best games on topic cheating wife

Reactions: Kutsal

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
What an absolute tragedy this game effectively seems to have come to an end. It was one of the first adult games I played, and despite the limitations of it's rpgm format, it was one I enjoyed tremendously and looked forward to each new update. Unfortunately, the Devs were never very prolific and seemed to struggle more and more to release new content, and so it's not entirely unexpected that they appear to have given up further development of this game. Having said that, Lily will remain one of the most influential female protagonists in adult games. We may never know where she would have ended up, but it sure was a lot of fun while it lasted.
Agreed. Do you remember when Lily and her husband won the couple game? They won a free holiday by the sea. Imagine all the potential scenes in that location, like Lily sunbathing naked by the beach, .... we'll never see it though.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The office wife, ANNA EXCITING AFFECTION, LAURA: LUSTFUL SECRETS. In my opinion these games are the best games on topic cheating wife
Anna is actually a cheating girlfriend. It has a slightly different dynamic, because she's not made any marriage vows. And in the office wife she's not technically cheating most of time, because her husband is mostly aware of what's going on, and supports her, albeit under the corrupting influence of her supernatural alter ego.

Having said that, I agree Anna is probably the best game in the cheating/corruption genre ( I'm biased though, because it's my favourite game). And I also really enjoy the Office Wife. The RPGM version can be a bit confusing at times, and involves quite a bit of grinding play, which is not to everyone's taste. But it has quite an original storyline, with the MC getting possessed by an ancient mesopotamian goddess. I can't really comment on Laura, because I haven't played it for a while. At some point the Dev made significant changes to the game, meaning old saves didn't work and you had to start again. And I never got around to it for some reason. But I probably will eventually, because that was fun as well.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2023
Anna is actually a cheating girlfriend. It has a slightly different dynamic, because she's not made any marriage vows. And in the office wife she's not technically cheating most of time, because her husband is mostly aware of what's going on, and supports her, albeit under the corrupting influence of her supernatural alter ego.

Having said that, I agree Anna is probably the best game in the cheating/corruption genre ( I'm biased though, because it's my favourite game). And I also really enjoy the Office Wife. The RPGM version can be a bit confusing at times, and involves quite a bit of grinding play, which is not to everyone's taste. But it has quite an original storyline, with the MC getting possessed by an ancient mesopotamian goddess. I can't really comment on Laura, because I haven't played it for a while. At some point the Dev made significant changes to the game, meaning old saves didn't work and you had to start again. And I never got around to it for some reason. But I probably will eventually, because that was fun as well.
In your opinion, what is the best game in the "cheating woman" genre that you know? For me one of the best is "Innocence or money". :p(y)

Reactions: Annupannu
Jul 23, 2018
Is there any chance of someone else picking this game up? And if they did would that even be allowed? I only ask because I know that pokemon academy life forever was taken over by a new team, though that was with previous devs giving their green light on that I believe.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

I would like to apologize to all the people for a very significant lack and deficit in communication. The recent period has been very rough, and if you don't mind, I would prefer not to talk about it.
Today, things seem a bit better, but you should know that V.2.1 will most likely not be released for another two months. And about abandoned things, the only thing that can be abandoned is this page, but not before this game is finished, because a lot of blood and sweat has been shed to turn everything into dust now, when we are almost at the very end.
Anyone who can stay is more than welcome. For those who cannot, of course, it's completely understandable. You know, sometimes some things are simply impossible to do if circumstances do not allow it.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

I would like to apologize to all the people for a very significant lack and deficit in communication. The recent period has been very rough, and if you don't mind, I would prefer not to talk about it.
Today, things seem a bit better, but you should know that V.2.1 will most likely not be released for another two months. And about abandoned things, the only thing that can be abandoned is this page, but not before this game is finished, because a lot of blood and sweat has been shed to turn everything into dust now, when we are almost at the very end.
Anyone who can stay is more than welcome. For those who cannot, of course, it's completely understandable. You know, sometimes some things are simply impossible to do if circumstances do not allow it.
Fantastic news to read even if we have to wait for 2 months ~ :love:
Thank you 4 the share Raminita! <3

Aug 20, 2023

This is the best cheating game I've ever played, Lily is a real married slut! Good to know the game hasn't been abandoned...

• Angry
Reactions: Ocdil and Nekto K
Jul 23, 2018

ITS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!! Woot. Fantastic news.

Reactions: Ocdil

4KING

Nov 27, 2019
Un-Abandon that shit right now, :LOL: , who cares two months or six months, Lily is coming back yo, :p , even if its only a quick visit she is more than worth the wait :love:

Thanks for the share

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes