Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Sure, people should have faith in someone who promised an update in August, 7 months ago and then went in radio silence only to post a single BS explanation and only when his game was marked as abandoned here and his patrons dropped bellow the threshold of 100 donations.
Everyone is free to live with their delusions... :whistle:

ps.1. Descent developers, usually put their donations on hold when they do not have time to work on their project...
ps.2. I wonder if any of the "supporters/fans" of P&P in this thread has donated a single penny in Lily...
Why so bitter man? It's going to be ok. We'll all get through this. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

walidsab

Jan 5, 2023
Is it legal to use the maps in a spin-off game in the same world of lily, but without mentioning the characters??

walidsab

Jan 5, 2023
Off course, but you'll need to have a license of rpgmaker mv and of the resource of the map, buildings, etc.
Yes, I have those, but I mean the exact same city map of Lily. I want to make the game in the same universe so one day I can have lily appear in the game as a guest.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Yes, I have those, but I mean the exact same city map of Lily. I want to make the game in the same universe so one day I can have lily appear in the game as a guest.
I don't know...

Personally when I see spin-offs, etc., like this, I don't even bother to give them a try.
It just feels as the dev lacks imagination, tries to "steal" the fan base of the other game and is only after some quick money. And all of them become abandoned sooner rather than later....

Reactions: Scrown6

walidsab

Jan 5, 2023
Hi guys, can any one knows the environments used in the game renders, like shower, house, company ...etc??

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
It is/was a great game, but talk about blind faith. The developer still has 104 paying Patreon subs. Maybe they forgot they signed up and just continue to be auto-billed?? Trying to be charitable. ;)

giancarlo2

Jun 24, 2020
Who was the blackmailer at the gloryhole? I can't remember the whole scenario very well. Because it's been a long time since I last played the game. I was very curious about the end of that route. Was it revealed who that man was, or was this route thrown away when the game was abandoned?

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Who was the blackmailer at the gloryhole? I can't remember the whole scenario very well. Because it's been a long time since I last played the game. I was very curious about the end of that route. Was it revealed who that man was, or was this route thrown away when the game was abandoned?
nobody know who was the blackmailer

Reactions: giancarlo2

px305

May 6, 2017
The game last update got delayed a couple of times, last time P&P said it was going to be released after 2 more months of delay (supposed to be January), and here we are now in March with 0 news or update so at this point is safe to say the game is dead Or I hope so, I dont want P&P to keep milking suporters.

RIP Lily of the Valley, my first adult game u dind't deserve this end.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: max27 and ashu2210

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The game last update got delated a couple of times, last time P&P said it was going to be released after 2 more months of delay (supposed to be January), and here we are now in March with 0 news or update so at this point is safe to say the game is dead Or I hope so, I dont want P&P to keep milking suporters.

Still has 93 paid supporters on Patreon?? Maybe instead of supporters we call them donors. Donors to the P&P charity.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
The game last update got delated a couple of times, last time P&P said it was going to be released after 2 more months of delay (supposed to be January), and here we are now in March with 0 news or update so at this point is safe to say the game is dead Or I hope so, I dont want P&P to keep milking suporters.

sadly

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes