Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I started this game recently due to all of the very positive reviews and my interest in slow corruption games. Unfortunately, I am really not into the look of the main character due to her zaftig body. Something I thought of that would have been cool...and have yet to see in a game...is the transformation of a character from less attractive and unsexual to more attractive and more sexual (not just illustrated by clothing and dialog but in actual physical changes). In this case, there are subtle comments in the game about how the main character has let herself go and is now a frumpy looking woman. What if, throughout the game, instead of just gradually wearing sexier clothes, make-up, etc., she actually got in better shape (since the gym is one of the locations in the game) and slimmed down a bit. I have yet to see a game where the female actually changed physically (outside of maybe breast expansion). Most often the transformation of a character is only illustrated by clothing choices (more sexual wardrobe) and proclivity for sexual activities.
I am in no way disparaging zaftig women, but it just clicked with me when Lily went to the gym in this game. Since she starts out sort of frumpy and (in my opinion) a bit large, it would have been awesome to watch her transform physically as she transforms mentally.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not see any change in Lily after she started doing exercises at the gym, I've been with her several times there, I've got no logic whatsoever, it's still the same from the beginning.
Another meaningless thing in this game, if elá is married where her husband is after she goes to Castor.
After the Castor mission, and the unlocking of the West area with her friend in the new disco, there is no character to interact with at all with the poorly designed game. (This does not make any feel that there is no interaction with anyone else, and everyone is gone )

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
Hello.
I'm stuck, after going at mrs clarkson house to work, i went back home and watered my plants, before going to the shower and Lilly said this:
lilly.png

I can't go to mike's place, and i have no idea who marcel is, never heard about this painting either. I would like to continue the story please.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hello.
I'm stuck, after going at mrs clarkson house to work, i went back home and watered my plants, before going to the shower and Lilly said this:
View attachment 272609

I can't go to mike's place, and i have no idea who marcel is, never heard about this painting either. I would like to continue the story please.
see Marcel's house in the east suburb. try that
1554002832584.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Achre

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not see any change in Lily after she started doing exercises at the gym, I've been with her several times there, I've got no logic whatsoever, it's still the same from the beginning.
Another meaningless thing in this game, if elá is married where her husband is after she goes to Castor.
After the Castor mission, and the unlocking of the West area with her friend in the new disco, there is no character to interact with at all with the poorly designed game. (This does not make any feel that there is no interaction with anyone else, and everyone is gone )
Firstly, the game is not finished.
You have simply reached the end of current version (1.1) and there is no more content to discover - period.
It will not change a thing, no matter how hard you try to repeat gym visits, or library visits, or Castor work visits, or whatever visits etc.

You simply have to wait for v1.2 and then v1.3 and so on...

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I don't know if I done everthing but the day after Lily has gone to the office applying for the secretary position there isn't any progression.I tried going to the gym, library, nicole, cinema, massage but nothing happens.

All I get is " Maybe Later".

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I don't know if I done everthing but the day after Lily has gone to the office applying for the secretary position there isn't any progression.I tried going to the gym, library, nicole, cinema, massage but nothing happens.

All I get is " Maybe Later".
Yeah, you have reached the end of the release. You just need to wait for the next release to continue Lily's adventures hehe.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

CeramicToaD

Mar 18, 2019
Just out of curiosity, has anyone started any fan art for Lily? I'd really like to know what model/s they use for her.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I want a new thong, lingerie and slutty more clothes to for her. She can be fuckable infront of her house if she goes to outside with her slutty lingerie! :p

By the way, she must marry with that old boss and that guy will be die asap and our lovely lily have a mansion with million money...
Jesus I can't imagine how could she much slutty..

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

kokovios

Feb 15, 2018
the creator is really lazy and he has found comfort on his patreons.when the game first came out he was udating frequently now you need to w8 2 months only for some scenes to be added.he must loose some patreons so he will get back to work.

Reactions: Keller

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
the creator is really lazy and he has found comfort on his patreons.when the game first came out he was udating frequently now you need to w8 2 months only for some scenes to be added.he must loose some patreons so he will get back to work.
I will agree with you somehow.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes