Oct 28, 2017
Is there any sense to do the work progression in the castor office.
I am at 40%- what happens at 100%?

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
For sure the fans of this game are much more active than the dev :). Next month, if you promise to behave, you'll receive another wallpaper.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is there any sense to do the work progression in the castor office.
I am at 40%- what happens at 100%?
No, not right now.

If you progress too far it can actually mess you up when they drop the next versions.

There are 3 different scores (+ project progress %) that are kept for how you choose to work at Castor:

Every day she goes there, we can choose to have Lily improve her “Lacy at Castor” score, “Diligent at Castor” score + project progress %, or “Geek moral” score by having Lily choose 1, 2 or 3 while she sits in her office chair.

I suspect they will mean something later but right now we do not know what a particular score will trigger in terms of scenes.

Net, net, if you progress too far like run Castor 10 times and get a "Lacy at Castor" score = 10 you may miss scenes that would have triggered at level 3, 5 or what ever score etc...

For now, I would just keep one save or so (after working 2-3 days at Castor “Diligent at Castor” score = 2-3) and when next release drop, I'll run the 3 different track and see where it leads. :)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Man, Lily is so freakin hot, the game to me is all about her. Do not care about rest of the girls at all, just give me moooore scenes with her. I mean, to me what makes a game like this great are the women models. The story is important, the gameplay etc. But if I do not feel anything while watching the characters, i do not care.

That is why for example just a scene where Lily is lying on the couch in a skirt and with heels and watching tv makes me hornier than if I watch a sex scene with a random average female model from other games. Looking forward for more and hopefully some more actions in public places, that shit is always hot.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

V.1.2 Progress - Fred

Hey fellas. I just want to tell you a couple of words about the scene we are currently working on.

After Lily finishes her secret task (if she decides to do it, of course) she becomes curious about the secret information that she has copied and decides to seek help from a professional who understands such matters. Yep, you guessed it. That person is Fred.

How, why, and in what way will Lily get what she needs? Let that remain a secret for now, because anything we say could reveal too much and spoil the gameplay.

Now back to work! Thank you so very much for your beautiful support, guys!

Cheers!

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Yes,i have seen those ,but those are for 2 months.Where are the rest of them? The developer didnt update wallpapers in every month?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes