Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Favourite Characters | Vote poll

Ok, while I was working on Lily last night it occurred to me that it would be a good idea to make this vote poll and ask you to vote for your favorite supporting character in this game. There are in fact a couple of reasons why this is important for Lily of the Valley.

One of them is of course that it will roughly tell us which are the most important supporting characters. But, in addition to that, I would like to hear about your most favorite scene involving that character, or any other character. Moreover, with this vote, we will find out what are some of your least favorite things about the game, and we'll try to avoid them in the future as much as possible if it doesn't go against our script.

Now, I am aware that the "release updates more often" tick would win emphatically, and I wish to assure you that we are working on it to the fullest of our capacities. And I know that we will deliver, and we will succeed, because we have changed some things around and the results are already visible.

The fact is that they will be even more visible after we have released V.1.2 update, because all the versions of Lily will be in one place and we won't be forced to create different versions of scenes for different Lilies.

Speaking of changes, as most of you probably know, we've had a new translator working for us since version V.092 and today we have updated the "Is there anyone else on the team?" section of the Q&A on our Patreon page to add V's biography. Anyway, here's what we think of him after having worked together for a couple of months. I and the other P, are on a constant lookout for perfectionism, and we are more than happy with his work, professionalism and dedication. He approaches every scene with the eye of a professional filmmaker (which he is), and that gives the translations an amazing storytelling flow, without any spikes. But enough about that geek before he becomes too vain and starts asking for more money. LoL. But seriously though, he's a genius!

Sorry for a slightly longer post. Please, feel free to shoot us a comment about anything that's on your mind. Tell us about your favorite scene, what do you think there should be more of, what less; seriously, anything. In the meantime P&P and V will continue to work with full steam to improve Lily of the Valley as much as possible in their own unique ways.

Thank you for a wonderful support, you wonderful people! You'll hear from us soon in the V.1.2 progress post.

Cheers!

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Did anyone have ver 1.1 for android? Can u share? I love this game, but unfortunately right now my laptop is broken :(

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Name Game> Lily_of_the_Valley

I've done all the methods with Lily, without messing with her husband and messing with her husband by all means.
But when I'm finishing in the library her studies to enroll again in the Castor Company I can not get out of the library when I get in 70% of studies because at the time of leaving a message appears saying so.
This text appears> End of loving route please load the slutty save file to continue playing.

Impossible to leave the damn library when it comes to 70% learning it.
Be it on the 2 sides with enough slutty or no one just loving the husband.
The game is complete but there are 2 big bugs in this one of the library and 1 of delivering leaflets near her friend's house in the 2 time if you try to get delivery of leaflets all those bright stars in the door of the houses does not exist and however do not come back to home because she says she has not finished work yet.
Well this bug then I learned to return it is only to deliver the leaflets once, but the book library in 70% of studies needed to take the impossible time to leave the library for 2 times.
Can someone tell me how to fix this? bandicam 2019-03-24 21-53-59-889.jpg

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Name Game> Lily_of_the_Valley

I've done all the methods with Lily, without messing with her husband and messing with her husband by all means.
But when I'm finishing in the library her studies to enroll again in the Castor Company I can not get out of the library when I get in 70% of studies because at the time of leaving a message appears saying so.
This text appears> End of loving route please load the slutty save file to continue playing.

Impossible to leave the damn library when it comes to 70% learning it.
Be it on the 2 sides with enough slutty or no one just loving the husband.
The game is complete but there are 2 big bugs in this one of the library and 1 of delivering leaflets near her friend's house in the 2 time if you try to get delivery of leaflets all those bright stars in the door of the houses does not exist and however do not come back to home because she says she has not finished work yet.
Well this bug then I learned to return it is only to deliver the leaflets once, but the book library in 70% of studies needed to take the impossible time to leave the library for 2 times.
Can someone tell me how to fix this? View attachment 269130
yeah so the leaflets is a known bug. it's pointless to continue starting new leaflet handout "quests" once you have scene the pool scene and the hospital scene (the one where she faints from heat stroke and wakes up in the hospital) because there is no more content in this release v.1.1.
The way to escape this bug (and get out of the suburb map because the system refuses to let you leave) is by taking a taxi.
After that do not go back there again in this version 1.1.

The library "bug" is just not really a "bug", It's just marks the end of the library content in v1.1. You have to wait for v1.2 to see how the library evolves... just save (be patient) and wait for P and P to release v1.2 which (I've read somewhere) will continue the library route.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019

Ok, while I was working on Lily last night it occurred to me that it would be a good idea to make this vote poll and ask you to vote for your favorite supporting character in this game. There are in fact a couple of reasons why this is important for Lily of the Valley.

One of them is of course that it will roughly tell us which are the most important supporting characters. But, in addition to that, I would like to hear about your most favorite scene involving that character, or any other character. Moreover, with this vote, we will find out what are some of your least favorite things about the game, and we'll try to avoid them in the future as much as possible if it doesn't go against our script.

Now, I am aware that the "release updates more often" tick would win emphatically, and I wish to assure you that we are working on it to the fullest of our capacities. And I know that we will deliver, and we will succeed, because we have changed some things around and the results are already visible.

The fact is that they will be even more visible after we have released V.1.2 update, because all the versions of Lily will be in one place and we won't be forced to create different versions of scenes for different Lilies.

Speaking of changes, as most of you probably know, we've had a new translator working for us since version V.092 and today we have updated the "Is there anyone else on the team?" section of the Q&A on our Patreon page to add V's biography. Anyway, here's what we think of him after having worked together for a couple of months. I and the other P, are on a constant lookout for perfectionism, and we are more than happy with his work, professionalism and dedication. He approaches every scene with the eye of a professional filmmaker (which he is), and that gives the translations an amazing storytelling flow, without any spikes. But enough about that geek before he becomes too vain and starts asking for more money. LoL. But seriously though, he's a genius!

Sorry for a slightly longer post. Please, feel free to shoot us a comment about anything that's on your mind. Tell us about your favorite scene, what do you think there should be more of, what less; seriously, anything. In the meantime P&P and V will continue to work with full steam to improve Lily of the Valley as much as possible in their own unique ways.

Thank you for a wonderful support, you wonderful people! You'll hear from us soon in the V.1.2 progress post.

Cheers!
---------------------
Hey friend, give me a solution here, please.
Look at the photo, you do not see anything after the last event with Nicole at the disco I tried to go back in this area and as soon as it's in, everything gets dark ????

Because the screen is dark after the event of the new disco, there is no way back in this area everything is black on the screen !!!!

After the disco event in which Lily and Nicole were in the new part that unlocked "West" it is impossible to go back there, going by foot, by taxi, or by subway in the same as if entering the city can be the night or day the screen of the game is completely dark and can not see anything ..... Someone has had this problem or this is because the game is over.
In her new service I have completed the project of work in 100% la in the service has nothing to do in the library I have read all books.
Cade the end of this game some idea !!!!
Her husband disappeared.
I do not see any of the other characters ... this version is 1.0 and is there another one ready? bandicam 2019-03-25 16-25-57-994.jpg bandicam 2019-03-25 16-22-19-728.jpg bandicam 2019-03-25 16-25-57-994.jpg bandicam 2019-03-25 16-22-19-728.jpg

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
yeah so the leaflets is a known bug. it's pointless to continue starting new leaflet handout "quests" once you have scene the pool scene and the hospital scene (the one where she faints from heat stroke and wakes up in the hospital) because there is no more content in this release v.1.1.
The way to escape this bug (and get out of the suburb map because the system refuses to let you leave) is by taking a taxi.
After that do not go back there again in this version 1.1.

The library "bug" is just not really a "bug", It's just marks the end of the library content in v1.1. You have to wait for v1.2 to see how the library evolves... just save (be patient) and wait for P and P to release v1.2 which (I've read somewhere) will continue the library route.
------------------------------
I got a salve that came along with the game and I threw it now I'm already in the new Castor Company.
I managed to unlock the new area "West along with Nicole" but after the event of the new disco is impossible to return in this area because the screen of the game is all black and until post on this page a new edition doubles this problem.
Do you have any idea when a new patch is coming out?
Thanks for the answer.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019

Cheers!
----------------
when this new version 1.2 comes out
That new area that was unlocked with Nicole "West" in the new disco to return it after the event with her it does not have as the screen is all black does not see anything friend. bandicam 2019-03-25 16-25-57-994.jpg bandicam 2019-03-25 16-22-19-728.jpg

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I started this game recently due to all of the very positive reviews and my interest in slow corruption games. Unfortunately, I am really not into the look of the main character due to her zaftig body. Something I thought of that would have been cool...and have yet to see in a game...is the transformation of a character from less attractive and unsexual to more attractive and more sexual (not just illustrated by clothing and dialog but in actual physical changes). In this case, there are subtle comments in the game about how the main character has let herself go and is now a frumpy looking woman. What if, throughout the game, instead of just gradually wearing sexier clothes, make-up, etc., she actually got in better shape (since the gym is one of the locations in the game) and slimmed down a bit. I have yet to see a game where the female actually changed physically (outside of maybe breast expansion). Most often the transformation of a character is only illustrated by clothing choices (more sexual wardrobe) and proclivity for sexual activities.
I am in no way disparaging zaftig women, but it just clicked with me when Lily went to the gym in this game. Since she starts out sort of frumpy and (in my opinion) a bit large, it would have been awesome to watch her transform physically as she transforms mentally.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes