tigers

Apr 28, 2017
not to be ungrateful or anything but man i wish there were some descriptions in the gallery, its really hard to naviagate the scenes when you just see the character sprites and just scene numbers. names of the characters and small descriptions of the scene would be so much better

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Somebody's deleted my question about how to get out of fullscreen and make it STAY that way.

FYI, I'm using a laptop and F4 just closes the whole thing. Alt+Enter doesn't work.

Please help.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
not to be ungrateful or anything but man i wish there were some descriptions in the gallery, its really hard to naviagate the scenes when you just see the character sprites and just scene numbers. names of the characters and small descriptions of the scene would be so much better
Agreed and P and P knows that. Meanwhile the gallery characters are at least named in the last page of the walk through: .
Better than nothing.

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
I'm Stucked here, I went to the massage parlor, I went to the cinema, I went to the painter... In short, I went everywhere what should I do? :rolleyes: I can't find Nicole.

///////////////

The problem was solved, I went to the gym 2 times and went to the clothing store.(y)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Tried it, closes the game.
Well, the game starts in fullscreen for me and instantly changes to windowed when I press F4. Are you on Windows?

You can try starting the game by going into the www folder and opening the index.html file. That should start the game in your browser, but I am not sure how that handles savefiles, but at least it starts in windowed mode (in a tab in your browser)

cangotu

Jun 3, 2017
hay guys im stuck when im at the old lady house were i fund a vibrating thing under her bed and then she sks me to make tea but i got stuck i cant make tea HELP pls

cangotu

Jun 3, 2017
hay guys im stuck when im at the old lady house were i fund a vibrating thing under her bed and then she sks me to make tea but i got stuck i cant make tea HELP pls
pls if someone can help me i tride duing evrithing im just stuck

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Well, the game starts in fullscreen for me and instantly changes to windowed when I press F4. Are you on Windows?

You can try starting the game by going into the www folder and opening the index.html file. That should start the game in your browser, but I am not sure how that handles savefiles, but at least it starts in windowed mode (in a tab in your browser)
I use a laptop, and the F4 button has a square with an X in the middle.

There's definitely a key combo to switch it to window mode, I just forgot it.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
and I can't leave the house in the red dress, but I can't change the dress in the bedroom either, since I don't have access to it.
Same problem for me if you take the 'Fred' route however if you take the 'Mike' route there is no issue :confused:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes