u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
could someone please share a torrent link? or if its possible, then the main file broken into two parts would also work. :whistle:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
to be honest i wish the Galley thing came out atleast a year ago but i this phrase does ring truth better late then never and i tried it out it looks like it has all the content unlocked not just the content you unlocked in your playthrough

Reactions: Set up

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
to be honest i wish the Galley thing came out atleast a year ago but i this phrase does ring truth better late then never and i tried it out it looks like it has all the content unlocked not just the content you unlocked in your playthrough
Just started a new game in 1.1, when does the gallery unlock?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lily of the Valley [v1.1] [P and P] - Original Size: 5.67GB

Download Win (471MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lily of the Valley [v1.1] [P and P] - Original Size: 5.67GB

Download Win (471MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sohe renamed it v1. 1 just with image gallery? Or did he put some contents in the game.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
unlocks in Lilys bedroom (basement of her house on a bookshelf)
ya but the problem im not able to interact with the bookshelf. So wanted to know if the gallery option is available right from the start of a new game or should we progress into the story for it to be unlocked

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
does the password for gallery unlock all scenes?
Aye, all scenes unlocked -

This is a quote from Patreon, hopefully to prevent further confusion

"
Gallery room is done and it contains more than 80 scene. For most of the scenes the code has been completely changed and simplified in order to make the gameplay more enjoyable *wink :) Also, some scenes branch into choices so that you can choose what happens and so that it can flow effortlessly into the scene that follows.
All of the scenes are unlocked and it is possible to see all of them irrespective of which scenes you've played. The original idea was to unlock the scenes in the gallery only after you'd played them, but we have given up on that idea because we want to hear from you how much of the regular gameplay you've missed. However, if you are not interested in watching the scenes in the gallery, fret not dear friend, we've also thought of you. In fact, we have protected the gallery with a cheat code that you need to type in in order to unlock it. [Note: It's enough to type it in once to gain access to the gallery forever.]
The gallery is located in Lily's bedroom and it becomes active when she quits.
We will always update the gallery roughly ten days after publishing the regular version in order not to spoil the gameplay. "

I assume when she quit means, when she quits her job at the Dinner for peeps wondering when the gallery unlocks

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes