MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Oh man i played this shortly after it was first released and it was soo good. But i just cant bring myself to play rpgm. With things like renpy and unity around this should get remade. This thing would be a bomb in unity or renpy and would have lots lots more fanbase

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
You can't use the gallery when you start a new game. you can use my save to the gallery room . the gallery pw is on the op
I use your savegame and go to change cloth but nothing happens or ask for password in game..with 1.1v.
dunno here right now.

EDIT Nevermind..found that its on Bookcase. thanks.

Reactions: Set up

Flaxx

Dec 31, 2018
I'm sorry but I don't know, and I'm continuing the game, I'm in the part with Nikki, the first, where the hell is the gallery. I understand that that isn't seen at the beginning of the game, but could someone tell me where I have to go for the gallery?

Hitch666

Dec 18, 2017
and I can't leave the house in the red dress, but I can't change the dress in the bedroom either, since I don't have access to it.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
in version 1.0 giancarlo have the choice between him "refresh his memory" or not. I tried both and I do not see how to have a third scene set in the changelog.
Comment mettre du spoiler caché ? Je ne sais pas comment faire et je ne veux pas me faire supprimé ?

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
While the addition of a proper gallery is good, I find it amazing this is what is offered after 6 weeks since the last release. I hope they've been working on content on the side so the next update isn't coming out end of May.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes