foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
No, there is a return to flesh potion.
Yes and if you have enough essence, you can craft your own Human Transformation potion from other generic transformation potion. I just love how much freedom this game give especially being able to precisely control your stats and transformation. You just need the essence and generic potions.

detajug

Apr 22, 2018
Yes and if you have enough essence, you can craft your own Human Transformation potion from other generic transformation potion. I just love how much freedom this game give especially being able to precisely control your stats and transformation. You just need the essence and generic potions.
Newb question: How do you use the essences in potion making? They don't get the "Enchant" button. All I can figure out is you can drink them for a Damage+Resist buff.

Bonus Question: I wanted to give myself a Spaded Demon Tail, but whereas I can make Potions to give myself the tail of any other species, I can't figure that one out.

Rageparadox

Aug 15, 2018
Newb question: How do you use the essences in potion making? They don't get the "Enchant" button. All I can figure out is you can drink them for a Damage+Resist buff.

Bonus Question: I wanted to give myself a Spaded Demon Tail, but whereas I can make Potions to give myself the tail of any other species, I can't figure that one out.
you enchant the food item that most of the races carry in order to make the transformative potion. and for your bonus question the only way you can get demon transformations is for you to become a demon, potions wont work.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Chill dude, it hasn't been that long since the last update, and 0.3.0.5 doesn't have anything really exciting planned besides the framework for world map movement. If you want to check for yourself it's literally the blogspot link from the developer credit on the first page of this thread. At this point Chrome just autofills the address for me when I type in li.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Chill dude, it hasn't been that long since the last update, and 0.3.0.5 doesn't have anything really exciting planned besides the framework for world map movement. If you want to check for yourself it's literally the blogspot link from the developer credit on the first page of this thread. At this point Chrome just autofills the address for me when I type in li.
I'm asking for the v0.3.0.5 NOT the v0.3.0.0.... It seems that either she forgot to upload the v0.3.0.5, I wasn't asking also for the v0.3.1 as well... Witch that'll be the next Pateron version, I am asking from the public v0.3.0.5 that was done a while ago...

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
You're right in that this thread is a bit outdated now, I didn't notice because I usually download direct. That said, the latest update is 0.3, with the latest post on the blog today being about the progress made on 0.3.0.5. The plan seems to be to have 0.3.0.5 as the Patreon version and 0.3.1 as the public version once she's done with that. Again, it's a simple that's easy to access on the front page of the thread if you want to keep up. The latest public version, again 0.3, is also on her blog, but the link to the .jar version of that, just make sure that Java is on the computer, or if it isn't, just find the .exe versions, again on Innoxia's (the game developer) blog linked above.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm asking for the v0.3.0.5 NOT the v0.3.0.0.... It seems that either she forgot to upload the v0.3.0.5, I wasn't asking also for the v0.3.1 as well... Witch that'll be the next Pateron version, I am asking from the public v0.3.0.5 that was done a while ago...
v3.0.5 hasn't been released yet. So asking for it is rather pointless. Innoxia has said she's no longer going to try and force herself to keep to a rigid release schedule. In stead there's a list of targets on her blog that she crosses off as they are completed. Once all the targets are met she'll release the version.

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
I just realized that Candi (the Enforcer receptionist) has nude artwork, however I haven't found a way to get her nude or have sex with her, does anyone know if there currently is a way to do so?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
how does one actually get cum inflation to actually happen in-game?
For cum inflation to happen the person cumming needs to actually be able to cum a certain amount into the receiver, so the easiest way would be to enchant a potion to increase cum storage as much as you can after getting the Water school perk of free fluid enchantments. If you play with the cum regeneration setting on it's recommended that you also set that to max using potion enchantments as well. Keep in mind that inflation only lasts as long as an excessive amount of cum stays in the vagina and goes away once enough of the cum has leaked out for it to not be excessive. There's a mod for vagina plugs on the Discord, but I'm not sure if anything to do so has been implemented into the game yet.
I just realized that Candi (the Enforcer receptionist) has nude artwork, however I haven't found a way to get her nude or have sex with her, does anyone know if there currently is a way to do so?
As far as I'm aware there is no way to do anything with her. There's no button to directly talk to her, and while I can't speak for Brax bimbofied no option appears to do anything with Candi after feminizing Brax. There might be something after bimbofying Brax, but I didn't care to go that far.

Reactions: preeves031

Dragor900

Dec 2, 2017
Is it just me or from the game that random encounters on the boulevard and streets like Rental mummies/daddies and the Cultist's Chapel disappeared?

sorry for my english

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
how does one actually get cum inflation to actually happen in-game?
You can get it to happen by enhancing any consumable item/food that has any transformative effect and just boosting to the max the "wetness" option on the penis transformation, you'll be dumping monster loads in no time and any npc you creampie will get cum-inflated/look heavily pregnant, i'd suggest you buy at least 3 water spells first thought, this gives ya the "water magic school perk" making any and all liquid enchantments (i.e: cum/milk/girlcum) cost ya ZERO essences , otherwise trying to max your cum production all the way to 10000ml will cost you ALLOT of essences.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I love this game. I especially like the fact that you have full control over the fetishes, stats and transformation of your character and most npc. BTW can Lilaya get pregnant?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I love this game. I especially like the fact that you have full control over the fetishes, stats and transformation of your character and most npc. BTW can Lilaya get pregnant?
Yes. She gets pissed at you for coming inside, namely because she hates being pregnant. Don't recall if she gets over the fact that you creampied her during or after the pregnancy.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes