foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Yes. She gets pissed at you for coming inside, namely because she hates being pregnant. Don't recall if she gets over the fact that you creampied her during or after the pregnancy.
Wait? What? She can get Pregnant from that event? I didn't know that. I have creampied in her and she did get mad but the next day, she forgave me. And you can repeat it again. I've only did it 2 times. I stopped cos I thought she was scripted to not get Pregnant.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
anyone know on how you become a demon naturally?
I have the 0.3 version. You have to advance the main questline a bit. After meeting Lilaya's mother for the first time she will teleport herself and you to Lilaya' lab and will explain what is really going on with the world and also the MC's (your) existence. After THAT meeting, you can go back to her castle and speak with her. You can choose the option to become a full demon but you'll need high corruption (I think). She actually doesn't want you to become a demon but she won't refuse. Also the reason why you can become a full demon is because of your connection to Lilith but I won't spoil it. Your connection to Lilith will be explained in previously mentioned meeting (the meeting in Lilaya's lab with Lilaya's mother).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is it just me or from the game that random encounters on the boulevard and streets like Rental mummies/daddies and the Cultist's Chapel disappeared?

sorry for my english
That's based on the date in the game, though I don't recall the specific months and days. There's a number of seasonal events in the game that are based on that and the default start date is the current date when you make a new game.

Happenstance

May 20, 2017
Yes. She gets pissed at you for coming inside, namely because she hates being pregnant. Don't recall if she gets over the fact that you creampied her during or after the pregnancy.
IIRC she kicks you out of her lab for a bit, then you're fine again when you talk to her. She'll actually be somewhat happy, because now she's pregnant, you don't have to bother pulling out anymore.

I'm not sure if her affection stat actually does take a hit when you get her pregnant though.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Are there any ways to find your grandchildren?
If you're talking about children that you have with your own children you find them the same way you find your children, wandering around empty alleyways. Don't think there's a way to find NPC children, so you probably can't get your child pregnant by an NPC and expect to be able to find the kid birthed from that.

May 23, 2017
If you're talking about children that you have with your own children you find them the same way you find your children, wandering around empty alleyways. Don't think there's a way to find NPC children, so you probably can't get your child pregnant by an NPC and expect to be able to find the kid birthed from that.
Thanks. Hope Innoxia will implement that.

Reactions: Jmiller836

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
On one hand that would be nice, on the other hand I'm already having problems not running into my own kids everywhere on some characters.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
is there any possibility to have your kids move in with you? like the random npcs you find throughout the game to invite back for room/bord. i think you can enslave them... but that seems a bit much to me... they are your kids after all

Reactions: Jmiller836
Oct 23, 2017
is there any possibility to have your kids move in with you? like the random npcs you find throughout the game to invite back for room/bord. i think you can enslave them... but that seems a bit much to me... they are your kids after all
Yes. If you have a spare guest room and raise their affection instead of attacking them you can have them move in as a guest.

iny

Aug 24, 2016
For Linux users running into this problem:

Code:
Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application
Step 1: Ensure openjfx is installed. If you're not sure run sudo apt install openjfx or whatever your distro uses and then try again.

Step 2: Attempt lauching this way:
Code:
java -p /usr/share/openjfx/lib/ --add-modules javafx.base,javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.graphics,javafx.media,javafx.swing,javafx.web -jar LilithsThrone_0_3.jar
This is how it runs for me, adjust paths and file names where appropriate.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes