NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Unless they've changed it recently, maximum strength potion enchantments can permanently increase pretty much any stat. They're pretty pricey to make though.
Wait, i thought potion effects were only temporary, is there a bonus or something that turns their effect into something permanent?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Wait, i thought potion effects were only temporary, is there a bonus or something that turns their effect into something permanent?
You can enchant a potion to have permanent effects like clothes.
Different potions can be enchanted to have different effects.

Reactions: NODOGAN

herbfiend

Jul 12, 2017
You have to boost things beyond normal to get anything more then a temp boost on potions. Once you can run around submission just kill groups of imps and stack essence like crazy. My bigger issue is later in the game gathering flames cuz I get lazy about taking all the clothing from people to sell for flames like I do when I start out.

Until you have a ton of spare essence/flames it's better to enchant clothes cost wise. 5 points from potions is 55 essence or something like that where as from clothes its 17 essence for the same 5 points. Tattoos are another good place to get points but the flame cost is pretty steep when enchanting those. Think its 40k flames for a single fully enchanted tattoo.

Demon has been said but you need a corruption of over 95 and then go back to submission and talk with Lyss about becoming a demon. Scene is actually pretty well writen imo although notes say lylia and someone else respond to you differently after becomeing a demon I haven't noticed any change but I may be missing something. I'm kinda sad that it will remember everything about your cock if you decide to walk around mostly as a female and only grow a cock for sex except for the modifiers on the cock itself which always revert to the demon ones.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
My bigger issue is later in the game gathering flames cuz I get lazy about taking all the clothing from people to sell for flames like I do when I start out.
About this, and anyone else having issues with money, the easy way to handle this issue is with the milkers, as they give more money for quantity of liquids, with most peoples' problems being getting the liquid amount high enough to make a decent profit. The easy way to solve this is to basically enslave a couple of demons, and if you're like me you just enchant their clothing to enslave them after beating them. Then you go to their transformations and order them to produce the maximum amount of cum and lactation, and then dump them into whatever milker rooms you have 24/7. Don't bother upgrading rooms, they won't ever be there, and if you want to gain affection while doing it give them the Cum Stud and Lactation fetishes by enchanting the Mystery Kink potion.

TL;DR: Kidnap some demons, make them shoot out as much milk and cum as possible, and stick them in the milker for maximum profit. As a side note, technically the price for the liquid changes with qualitative effects added, albeit I'm not sure by how much. Also, this only has to be done once. If you're looking only for money pumpers, export the current one and then import them back for infinite milk bags.

EDIT: Comparitive profits of slave jobs. Note that giving this slave most kinks is just something I did.
Milk Profits.PNG

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Quick question for anyone, how do you get spell points for a particular school of spells?
You need the scroll for that element, which will give you an upgrade point when used for the element which can be used on upgrading the spells in that element. Scrolls can be found at Vicky's in the Shopping Arcade, along with books to learn the spells in the first place.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
They're expensive though, just so you know.
Posted the solution to that right above the guy asking where to get scrolls. Just get demons and stuff them into milkers and you'll be fine. At a rate of ~2,200 flames per hour for a single demon being milked you should totally be able to buy scrolls (1,200 each) for the spells you want to upgrade quickly. Maxing out all spells would take longer, but then you could sleep the period away or hunt more demons because essence is always in short supply, and they can be used as milkbags afterwards.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Another easy way you can get Flames once you have enough level (i'd suggest level 5 onwards and with a fully enchanted weapon) is to farm in the Dark Alleys, by beating up incubus & succubus you can earn "Lilith's Gifts" with each victory, plus if you check their inventory they tend to have 1 or 2 extra "Lilith's Gifts" and with each one of those being worth around 1.500 Flames is a pretty easy way to farm money and exp.
P.S: if you want the 2 extra Lilith's Gifts from the inventory it only works when you defeat a new succubus/incubus, so you gotta remove the character after looting them each time.

Rageparadox

Aug 15, 2018
how do you gain slaves? I have the license and accommodations but I still cant find any. Can anyone help me?

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
how do you gain slaves? I have the license and accommodations but I still cant find any. Can anyone help me?
Go to the guy(forget the character name right now) that gives you the license. Click on Trade, you can buy slave collars that you can put on people to make them your slave after beating them in combat. There is also an auction house further north in that area where you should be able to purchase slaves. Unless something is screwed up that should be all you have to do.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
There are also 5 stores around Slaver's Alley that sell slaves. Each store has a specific focus and three slaves in inventory.

Edit: A sixth store becomes available after finishing the harpy part of the main quest.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Go to the guy(forget the character name right now) that gives you the license. Click on Trade, you can buy slave collars that you can put on people to make them your slave after beating them in combat. There is also an auction house further north in that area where you should be able to purchase slaves. Unless something is screwed up that should be all you have to do.
Why would you ever buy slave collars? Those things are expensive, especially if you want to ever make a profit off of any non-demon slave, with a slave collar averaging 4-5k. Just go into clothing enchantment, and you can enchant an article to enslave whoever you equip it on for 16 essences, much cheaper and comes without the debuffs that the slave collars come with.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
About this, and anyone else having issues with money, the easy way to handle this issue is with the milkers, as they give more money for quantity of liquids, with most peoples' problems being getting the liquid amount high enough to make a decent profit. The easy way to solve this is to basically enslave a couple of demons, and if you're like me you just enchant their clothing to enslave them after beating them. Then you go to their transformations and order them to produce the maximum amount of cum and lactation, and then dump them into whatever milker rooms you have 24/7. Don't bother upgrading rooms, they won't ever be there, and if you want to gain affection while doing it give them the Cum Stud and Lactation fetishes by enchanting the Mystery Kink potion.

TL;DR: Kidnap some demons, make them shoot out as much milk and cum as possible, and stick them in the milker for maximum profit. As a side note, technically the price for the liquid changes with qualitative effects added, albeit I'm not sure by how much. Also, this only has to be done once. If you're looking only for money pumpers, export the current one and then import them back for infinite milk bags.

EDIT: Comparitive profits of slave jobs. Note that giving this slave most kinks is just something I did.
View attachment 210924
The problems with most kinks is that, some do nulls each others affects and other things as well, so it's wise that, to pick one side of the kink, if you want to make the good use out of it.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
The problems with most kinks is that, some do nulls each others affects and other things as well, so it's wise that, to pick one side of the kink, if you want to make the good use out of it.
if you want to gain affection while doing it give them the Cum Stud and Lactation fetishes by enchanting the Mystery Kink potion.
I only recommended giving those two specific kinks if you want to gain affection from demons while milking them 24/7. Also, the thing about kinks cancelling each other out is false, given that it doesn't say that anywhere, and I can confirm that the impreg and getting pregged fetishes don't cancel each other out, and that transformer and test subject don't cause the other to just not work. The thing is that most of the fetishes are geared towards certain parts, and if you're a futa there's nothing really saying that you can't have a fetish for both your own and others' cocks, or your own and others' pussies. Lastly, I'm not exactly aiming for maximum efficiency here, given that I did this because I have way too much essences to begin with, courtesy of grinding demon alleyways at the highest difficulty level for maximum profit. If you know some way of wasting over 10,000 essences for any kind of gain I'm all ears.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone else having troubles with the perk tree? for some reason now when i level up instead of giving me perks it takes them away, right now i'm level 24 and my perk tree says fucking -28 perk points.

Happenstance

May 20, 2017
Anyone else having troubles with the perk tree? for some reason now when i level up instead of giving me perks it takes them away, right now i'm level 24 and my perk tree says fucking -28 perk points.
I've had the same troubles, but I attributed it to me using the debug menu. It seems to come up when i load a save too.

Reactions: Rageparadox
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes