Jul 17, 2018
ok so sure enough notepad ++ worked as I was able to load my save game, but in game it shows that the npc is still located in a generic tile and not in my house. would you happen to know whats up with that?
Adding their id under "friendly occupants" doesn't add them to your house. It just adds them under the occupants list. Once you add their id under "friendly occupants", save your file and open the game. Now you can move them to a room just like you move a slave. Except that the room has to be a guest room, not a slave room. When the room is ready, go to your slaves list, and the character that you added should appear under friendly occupants, and you should be able to move them to the room.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Adding their id under "friendly occupants" doesn't add them to your house. It just adds them under the occupants list. Once you add their id under "friendly occupants", save your file and open the game. Now you can move them to a room just like you move a slave. Except that the room has to be a guest room, not a slave room. When the room is ready, go to your slaves list, and the character that you added should appear under friendly occupants, and you should be able to move them to the room.
Thanks, now I got it

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey there bit of a noob question here but... how can i increase the "Physique" and "Arcane" stats? i admit i started playing the game using a few cheats to get a quick start and see the goods of the game early (i was mind-blown, this is like CoC ON STEROIDS!!!) and i definitly wanna try and play it the legit way after seeing that the game has so much to offer, but other than levelling up i don't know how to increase those stats (my character is level 50 and has those stats "Core" as 60 each, surely there is a way to increase those stats, right?).

P.S: i know this is a little late but hope you guys had a merry christmas, i sure did playing this monster of a text-game~

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hey there bit of a noob question here but... how can i increase the "Physique" and "Arcane" stats? i admit i started playing the game using a few cheats to get a quick start and see the goods of the game early (i was mind-blown, this is like CoC ON STEROIDS!!!) and i definitly wanna try and play it the legit way after seeing that the game has so much to offer, but other than levelling up i don't know how to increase those stats (my character is level 50 and has those stats "Core" as 60 each, surely there is a way to increase those stats, right?).

P.S: i know this is a little late but hope you guys had a merry christmas, i sure did playing this monster of a text-game~
The two ways I know to improve stats without cheating are perks and enchanting items and tattoos.

On the perk tree one side is devoted to increasing your Physique and melee combat ability, the other is devoted to Arcane combat.

And for enchanting you can enchant almost anything in game. You just need enough essences to be able to create the enchanted item you want. Potions will give you a temporary boost to either physical or arcane depending on what you start with. Clothing items can be enchanted with all core attributes.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, HOW do you become a demon? Using version 3.0...Everytime I repeat the sequences that lead to getting screwed by Lyssieth ends with a result that basically can be stated as: got part of her power but not quite enough to get turned into a demon. Anybody know how to get turned?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Guys, HOW do you become a demon? Using version 3.0...Everytime I repeat the sequences that lead to getting screwed by Lyssieth ends with a result that basically can be stated as: got part of her power but not quite enough to get turned into a demon. Anybody know how to get turned?
At this point wait till Inno adds it back into the game. Possibly after you defeat the next daughter of Lilith. Or it might be possible in the current version if your corruption is high enough. I'd have to check because when I reached the end of the current build's main quest my corruption was only around 40-50.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Wait...finally figured it out. I'm not sure on corruption requirements ( I got mine to 99 with potions), but just go back to Lyssieth and an option should be there to beg her to turn you into a demon.

Reactions: NODOGAN

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Demons are tied to the corruption mechanic now, she changed the old ominous condition for 100 corruption now.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes