Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Are you getting an exception when trying to enter the shopping arcade with this build?
I haven't had the time to play through this build yet so no I have not experienced that bug maybe it will be patched for the next release v0.3 ~12th.

flinger

May 3, 2017
D/l'ed the EXE version. 2.12.9 Alpha
Copied over my saves from the previous released version and headed to the Enforcer HQ for a quest but couldn't get in and although other functions still worked there was back ground issues as the game slowed right down. Could just be an issue with using an old save but thought I'd post to warn others.

PS. Thanks Devvvin for your post. A little research and found the quests button and figured out what I had to do next with Harpies. Now wearing an enforcer outfit and a nice powerup to boot :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lilith's Throne v0.2.12.95 Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
jar -
exe -
32-bit exe -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lilith's Throne v0.2.12.96 Update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
jar -
exe -
32-bit exe -

Reactions: tomatenwazabi
Jul 17, 2018
I just finished playing CoC, and found this game. It is a great and promising game. It could use some more races like portals of phereoh though. I just have one question. How do get your slaves to have sex with each other? I already changed their permissions, and their obedience is maxed out. Am I missing something?

Jul 17, 2018
So apparently, I didn't know I was playing an older version. So how do you get friendly occupants to live with you, and can slaves become occupants?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Slaves can never be occupants, at least not in the way you might be thinking. If you enslave them, you damn them to eternal slavery, forever tainted by whoever decides to use them next, a life of servitude until they lie in a broken heap, all because you decided it'd be fun to put a collar on them. You monster.

Occupants on the other hand~ Just talk to a mugger when you get the chance, it'll start bringing up their friendship. At a high enough level it'll tell you that you have the option to take them home.

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks. I already figured everything out. Including turning slaves into occupants. I would post how I did it, but I don't think anyone would do it because it's a lot of editing of the saved game file.

ArcherC

Sep 1, 2017
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to make your children occupants. It's either enslave or leave on their spawn tile.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
As male, is it possible to innitiate the birth of your kids if the Mom is an occupant? Or a way to find them before they assume their roles as muggers/prostitutes?

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes