• Old model

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • New model

Votes: 159 83.2%

• Total voters

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Amazing renders!
Cant wait for what will come from this early development.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
So the art is really nice so what is this game about? (NTR,Sandbox etc.)
I don't think this game has anything to do with romance.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So the art is really nice so what is this game about? (NTR,Sandbox etc.)
I don't think this game has anything to do with romance.
Well this will be sorta cyberpunky theme game. I want to add sex scene in backgrounds to help set the atmosphere of the game, but I dont think the game will have NTR. Just some girls at the start will have boyfriends. The fetishes are going to be similar to BL

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
Santaras looks awesome but i have some questions like
Will the mc have similar kinda powers as of bright lord where u corrupt(mind control) seemingly innocent girls? is this a sequel ? will it be sandbox ? by the looks of the preview pictures should we assume that all the girls are strippers or any sort of night workers or it is used for just aesthetic purposes purpose ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG and risky0

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
As long as the updates for Bright Lord dont take a backseat to this project, OR its abandoned altogether, this might be a good one to follow.

Reactions: MikeOG

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
More like question about Bright Lord if it's not spoiler. I go for corruption path with some love choices, but i started to see how MC change little by little. So my first question is Volan take over, or they like becoming one mind? Second question is when MC start to show more dominance and power? In last update it was shown little of it, but my question about will it be more? Cuz corruption path made me think MC end up like some powerful Ventrue from VtM........

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
More like question about Bright Lord if it's not spoiler. I go for corruption path with some love choices, but i started to see how MC change little by little. So my first question is Volan take over, or they like becoming one mind? Second question is when MC start to show more dominance and power? In last update it was shown little of it, but my question about will it be more? Cuz corruption path made me think MC end up like some powerful Ventrue from VtM........
this is a question for Bright lord game not Lighthouse :D

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Although blender has a free structure addon, I still think the modules in kitbash3D are very well done..
Many with post apocalyptic theme are awesome..(and since you are using Blender in structures).
Daz for external structures, the catalog is sad..
It wasn't very clear is it a strip club or something else...?
Soggy Bread mentioned wincest...but if it's something else, does your family work there? :rolleyes:(ops roommate and landlady)
You mention one of the girls as ex-military (by the haircut), is the story about factions or something like mutations?
Do you intend to put supernatural in the story or something more scifi/military?(Where does the mc come in?)
patreon38.png
Ahh reminds me of a certain babysitter, but the model is super sexy.
Good luck on this new project...

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Although blender has a free structure addon, I still think the modules in kitbash3D are very well done..
Many with post apocalyptic theme are awesome..(and since you are using Blender in structures).
Daz for external structures, the catalog is sad..
It wasn't very clear is it a strip club or something else...?
Soggy Bread mentioned wincest...but if it's something else, does your family work there? :rolleyes:(ops roommate and landlady)
You mention one of the girls as ex-military (by the haircut), is the story about factions or something like mutations?
Do you intend to put supernatural in the story or something more scifi/military?(Where does the mc come in?)
View attachment 2784145
Ahh reminds me of a certain babysitter, but the model is super sexy.
Good luck on this new project...
The pictures are just previews. It's a post-apocalyptic-looking world in which you will meet three different factions each having its own place to live in that giant building I showed. There will be supernatural powers in the game. The game will be open world sort of thing and characters will have less impact on the main story which lets me make them their side missions which enable the game to have more heavy choices that will change something. There is a big question if NTR is going to be in the game. From my perspective, if it post-apocalyptic scenario women would try not be doing it and keep it as a last resort, Now it's your choice to not put your loved ones in that certain situation. That is now just an idea don't know if I will commit but would like to have the option for choices to have different outcomes.