• Old model

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • New model

Votes: 194 84.3%

• Total voters

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WHY do multiple projects at once?
You get MORE support by focusing on ONE, that way you come out with content on a regular basis, rather than having to put shit "On HOLD" while you finish up other things.
That's just like starting to paint a house, stopping halfway through painting a wall, leaving it, then starting to install the carpet!
FOCUS on one, finish that, GIVE your supporters regular content, and FINISH that project so they can FOLLOW you to the NEXT!~...otherwise you LOSE those followers to other projects...but hey thats just MY opinion...or IS it?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
WHY do multiple projects at once?
You get MORE support by focusing on ONE, that way you come out with content on a regular basis, rather than having to put shit "On HOLD" while you finish up other things.
That's just like starting to paint a house, stopping halfway through painting a wall, leaving it, then starting to install the carpet!
FOCUS on one, finish that, GIVE your supporters regular content, and FINISH that project so they can FOLLOW you to the NEXT!~...otherwise you LOSE those followers to other projects...but hey thats just MY opinion...or IS it?
Bright Lord is nearing the end of its story. So, this is just laying the groundwork for the next game, letting people have an idea about what is coming down the pipe so they can enjoy the end of Bright Lord knowing that there is more to come. Brainstorming and design stage for this game is not taking away time from Bright Lord. It's fair to have some worry I suppose, many games here do end up in development hell with developers taking on more than they can handle. But that isn't really the case here.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
So, if this is an offshoot of Bright Lord, or connected to it. Does that mean it'll be corruption focused too? I prefer romance personally but will give most things a chance. Any ideas on tags?

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi Santaras,

Just came across your game bright lord and saw this thread, love the design just wanted to know wat characters will be in the game and what tags will be there for this. I mean will it be male or female protagonist, are there going to shota content, NTR, Harem, old guys, fat guys..

I just downloaded your game i.e. bright lord will play it this weekend.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
As far as i remember, it's suppose to be sandbox or limited sandbox, right? and Harem of sorts
what kind of content is generaly planned, if not going into spoiler section too much?
management? sharing? wincest? mind control? magic? sci-fi? Disney level of writing where everyone suddenly in love with first handsome man they see, no matter what shit he does? or, well, second man?

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
The game graphics seems awesome i trust your work and ideas I hope you foucus in the story more and give us long updates with a lot of content and I'd prefer freeroaming events if it's possible and some diversity in characters gilfs milfs trans and. More

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
The models look great,but how about a little variety in breast size? Not knocking giant breasts at all,but I am a fan of all types even smaller ones and it is rarely done well. With your artistic abilities it would be nice to see some well done B cups lol. Just saying.

Last edited:

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I was thinking of that harem aspect and there is the idea to convert the girl to a different clan. That would make them change clothes and how act.
Wouldn't this mean much more work? instead of somehow allowing us to access all of them in one play-through?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys do you why i can't see the files that dev posted ? what i should do ?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Wouldn't this mean much more work? instead of somehow allowing us to access all of them in one play-through?
They are basically wont get changes mid game its going to be like end game bonus for them. I will not make three different story lines for the girls :D

Reactions: Urk