Which one to keep?

• Old model

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • New model

Votes: 159 83.2%

• Total voters

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello .. sorry im new here .. just want ask if this game have a link to download .. or its still not yet released ?

Aug 14, 2022
I was thinking of that harem aspect and there is the idea to convert the girl to a different clan. That would make them change clothes and how act.
Just saw this. Thats pretty awesome idea. Not gonna lie I enjoyed BL sad to see it reaches its end soon. Only found out about this after someone posted the roadmap. What do you say about adding the mother from the previous game into this one ? Of course the model, not her character as it would backfire with the previous version but I must say one of the hottest moms had my joy with. Like this new Love Interest got created, sculpted ?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Just saw this. Thats pretty awesome idea. Not gonna lie I enjoyed BL sad to see it reaches its end soon. Only found out about this after someone posted the roadmap. What do you say about adding the mother from the previous game into this one ? Of course the model, not her character as it would backfire with the previous version but I must say one of the hottest moms had my joy with. Like this new Love Interest got created, sculpted ?
She will still have a part in the new project just not that heavy one and not a love interest

• Wow
Reactions: The_Patriarch43