KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
the game crashes after the red boss fight in the arena. how should i fix it?
Hmmmm, even if you win the fight with the goo girl... nothing happens?
Where's a red boss and a goo girl? If I have defeated the 1st opponent there is the message that the victory scene is not yet available in this version and I can then compete again and again against the 1st opponent.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Thats simple, however will need repetition if unlucky.
Make a save game while being at "Gro'n Gala-Kor Hall". Than talk to Organizer and tell you wanna fight.
You need to be lucky to hit her with a critical hit. No matter what physical attack you have chosen.
Her regeneration rate makes it almost impossible to defeat her with low damage rolls. She will regen a lot of damage taken. So your luck is based on CRIT hit and a low level of your character. Because i think enemy stats scale to your character level.
Later in game it is even harder to defeat her yet again. Never did it by LOVE, only by hitting her so hard, that the damage dealt exceeds her life pool.
1. Luck is not controllable.
2. The game crashes if I defeat the girl after all

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
Where's a red boss and a goo girl? If I have defeated the 1st opponent there is the message that the victory scene is not yet available in this version and I can then compete again and again against the 1st opponent.
I referred to The red boss and goo girl at the same time, seem like the scene after it hasn't been implemented yet.

Hiseku

Jul 10, 2020
Thats simple, however will need repetition if unlucky.
Make a save game while being at "Gro'n Gala-Kor Hall". Than talk to Organizer and tell you wanna fight.
You need to be lucky to hit her with a critical hit. No matter what physical attack you have chosen.
Her regeneration rate makes it almost impossible to defeat her with low damage rolls. She will regen a lot of damage taken. So your luck is based on CRIT hit and a low level of your character. Because i think enemy stats scale to your character level.
Later in game it is even harder to defeat her yet again. Never did it by LOVE, only by hitting her so hard, that the damage dealt exceeds her life pool.
Thanks, after a while i defeated the last oponent and the game crashed hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Technician

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
i read the tutorial on diplomacy but i don0t get how the damage works
i lose avery engagement, also the there are really too few cg's the cell scene is always the same ( also too long)

Last edited:

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
this game is way too confusing, lust does nothing, all 3 diplomtic skills do zero damage, is there a way to cheat exp?
the system on this game are way too random.

Does lust have any use at all?

the captured scene is really boring why is there even an option to do nothing, at least in karryin there where a limited numjber of guys
here doing nothing makes the scene last forever.

the cg are really disappointing, there are almost only aliens, but all the combat CG are with generic guy #123, i though the prologue set the tone for what tipe of scenes there were gonna be, sad

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
i read the tutorial on diplomacy but i don0t get how the damage works
i lose avery engagement, also the there are really too few cg's the cell scene is always the same ( also too long)
If you choose negotiation as your style, an icon appears next to each enemy that tells you which attack to pick.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes