3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Actually, the threesome isn't limited to the park duo only.
Any time & location where there are more than one "target" , you can click on anyone else and then pick from "Impregnate XXX (current) , Show off (which I think is the target masturbating) and Threesome (or Foursome in some scenes).
Last one triggers a different scene where everyone's involved, but usually with one or two scenes that aren't "equal" to all the targets.

_FUZE_

Mar 7, 2020
The game is pretty nice. Animations and graphics are good, the plot isn't complicated, but it explains why you and do what you do with inpunity

Amuranth

Apr 28, 2023
really enjoyed this one, does anybody know of more games or doujin like this? tried searching but I couldn't really find anything with a similar "breeding committee" concept.

Specter882

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a way to use the English version on joiplay? Everything I open the game it is in Japanese even after deleting the normal exe and leaving the en exe

Jun 6, 2021
Is there any guide/walkthrough for this game?
not really much to walk through, just find girls that accept your proposal. As you do, your stats will go up and more girls will be willing to accept. While there is an order you can loosely follow, it's not like there is any rush or time restrictions.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes