3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Usually if no big-name Anti-Virus products flag it, it's usually fine. For example, the three that flagged it are: "Fortinet", "Varist", and "Rising". Fortinet seems to have somewhat bad reviews, but really there's not much talking about it, so kinda sketch. Varist has even fewer things talking about it, even Google assumes you've mistyped Avast instead. Rising is a Chinese company that dropped support for English in 2013 and advertised using Machine Learning for their Anti-Virus, so kinda sketch as well.

Basically, all of those products are sketchy and probably can't be trusted to be accurate. Because the bigger names like Kaspersky, Avast, McAfee, etc. don't flag it and if Windows Defender doesn't flag it, it's probably fine. If you still don't completely trust it, then get a sandboxed version of Windows using VMware or VirtualBox and run it on that so it doesn't affect your main PC.
Windows Defender DOES flag it.

beepboopitsme

Feb 25, 2019
I think the fact that numerous people have downloaded the game without having their computer infected should say enough. It's clearly a false positive.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
LifeOnTheBreedingCommittee-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I find it funny that all the people who scream 'VIRUS' have programs I've never heard of before, or ones other people say are trash. The fact that you are using what equates to knockoff brand virus protection makes me think your system is already half dead from viruses. (that were probably installed by your virus protection software, too)

Anyway, the game is kinda bland. The breeding part is legit, even if it doesn't include instant pregnancy like some people want. Some 'breeding' games don't have any form of pregnancy. At least it isn't a game with 'wife' in the title, which is 98% likely to be heavy NTR at the very least.

So listen. I was playing and beating off until something suspect happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shouldn't this game be locked ?
No, there is quite a bit of loli, legal or otherwise, content on this site. There is a rule somewhere that allows it, which has been noted on some games' pages. 'Parental Love' has an optional encounter with a ten year old girl. A few of the girls from 'Impregnation Child Making Farm' look like they might be twelve, barely. The Anzu games has the main character as a girl who is clearly a grade schooler.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
NTR game if you have sex with teacher that was trippy, for me I was whoa, I wish there were labels...you know you couldn't have sex with certain people who were visually there kind sucked.
Hours of having sex was limited to house wives, and you can't get access to certain structures unless you talked to people. Your avatar you can't do anything at home or sleep, wait for hours. Nor go to spa. So risk for STD would increase if your not clean.

Some issues I found playing this game: if this could happen I so kiss developer;
Guy choices would been interesting have picked, make more exciting, his penis, and Hunger issues?
Why do I say that, I am cow girl I like to know what sort guy is using his free willy to make orgasm hey day with bunch women.
Something with animation make super fun would have animation screaming orgasm -> failure get off, got off never reached, finally reached orgasm? It explain to guy who never understand how he must reach orgasm with woman for her get pregnant they are do same time/ other notion:
if he had device: tell him when woman in ovulation or high fertile
Labels would helped: tell him how many times he fucked, sucked, thus for, triggered something in woman would better game.
Examples: hypersensitivity, made her kinder, pee in public when she saw you.

Penis really doesn't matter but in Japan it kind does matter, Big penis women are terrified of big penis, Regular sized dudes have it good he number one penis and number two small penis. Its truth baby.

Hunger-> need to eat and recover energy lost after sex. Dudes are not like women after sex they are drained. they are fucking like their life depends on it.

Anything else I am missing. If this game was based on US thinking pregnancy mod should been added.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: richter_gray

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
There is one missing girl who says she would only have sex with me if her best friend wants.

Now, I already had sex with that friend. What I do now?

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
i dont see how this gonna solve the declining birth rate
If anything its making it worse, by openly shunning certain woman from the birth rate. Like, a lot of older woman who could still have one children are being outright denied of sex.

dandan550

Jul 17, 2018
Game is pretty nice although I do want to able to 1-1 that lesbo loli alone.

Also once you able to fuck certain girls, a threesome/foursome can be triggered if they're present in the same area.

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
No, there is quite a bit of loli, legal or otherwise, content on this site. There is a rule somewhere that allows it, which has been noted on some games' pages. 'Parental Love' has an optional encounter with a ten year old girl. A few of the girls from 'Impregnation Child Making Farm' look like they might be twelve, barely. The Anzu games has the main character as a girl who is clearly a grade schooler.
okay ngl f95 game so far has some loli/underage thing albeit not the main focus like summer memories that I didn't even know there is a lock for CP. good job f95 mod/community I respect you more

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes