3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

beepboopitsme

Feb 25, 2019
Stuck on the last girl Rin, what are the requirements for her?
you should just be able to wait until your charm is high enough (it increases over time)
then, just talk to her at night in the park and then go home and she should be there

WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
Maybe I'm just stupid but is there not English for this? The screenshots show english dialogue but when I play it it's just all chinese or japanese and I don't know it. Honestly turns me off even though I really want to play it.

ZeonZaku2

Dec 26, 2018
Maybe I'm just stupid but is there not English for this? The screenshots show english dialogue but when I play it it's just all chinese or japanese and I don't know it. Honestly turns me off even though I really want to play it.
Are you using Joi Play? Does the same thing for me even when choosing Game_en.exe for the executable.

diarhoe32

Mar 25, 2020
Are you using Joi Play? Does the same thing for me even when choosing Game_en.exe for the executable.
Did u find a way to play it? Cuz both joyplay and Maldives open it with japanese language (tried to delete normal game.exe, didn't really work

tsukii

Mar 26, 2021
Anyone can help? This now loading screen tend to appear on failed patched game, so it stays unplayable

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
so how to unlock shop? only this one missing for me
Someone in the park unlocks it when talking to them, been a bit so I don't remember exactly who, just talk to everyone after you've sexed the kids there at every time of day.

Reactions: fuew12
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes