3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
So what's happening with this game? I get no response at all? I can't decide if I am going to support the game or not by just 1 version, need to see more.

Is there no further public versions?

Carlotrejius

Nov 26, 2018
So what's happening with this game? I get no response at all? I can't decide if I am going to support the game or not by just 1 version, need to see more.

The dev got covid, and knowing the guy this game won't be worth it until is completed

Aug 12, 2020
Hi, MiZtyl, I recently learned that, unfortunately, you and your father contracted covid. I sincerely hope that you both recover soon and well. Take care of yourself, don't worry about anything else. Although your fans are eager for your return, I'm sure they care more about your health and well-being. Bee cool. Take your time. Great recovery to you and your father. And thanks to your mother who is taking care of you both.

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Sucess in your new project. While I love all your games, Erodio, for me too, as MC sayed in Life of Mars, is my favorite so far. By the way, I hoppe that one day you actually develop Erodio III, as you insinuated at the end of the Act 2. Congrats and ty.
Thank you. There will be no Erodio 3, but there might be Erodio Remake with a different story.

I didn't receive any messages from you to respond.
Hi, MiZtyl, I recently learned that, unfortunately, you and your father contracted covid. I sincerely hope that you both recover soon and well. Take care of yourself, don't worry about anything else. Although your fans are eager for your return, I'm sure they care more about your health and well-being. Bee cool. Take your time. Great recovery to you and your father. And thanks to your mother who is taking care of you both.
Thank you.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ain't this the dev whose games manage to feel more robotic than ChatGPT?
yes, narration dialogue in these games typically goes like this:
Day 235

I woke up.

I went to the kitchen.

Gf is not there. I wonder where she is.

I go to the backyard.

Oh, here she is.

Why is Token Black guy with her?

He penetrates her.

How could she do this.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
At the end of the 24th century, humans succeeded in terraforming Venus and Mars. Because of his achievements in space travel, the planet Mars was renamed Musk.
:ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab
yes, narration dialogue in these games typically goes like this

Day 235

I woke up.

I went to the kitchen.

I go to the backyard.

Oh, here she is.

He penetrates her.

How could she do this?

Wait, why is my member engorging?

I must admit I am a cuck.

Oh, I am late for work.

I must put on my cloth.

But my member is still erected.

Do I pleasure myself? Or take a cold bath in my shower.

:giggle: I could keep going for days. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 2987438

Overview:
At the end of the 24th century, humans succeeded in terraforming Venus and Mars. But just a few decades later, a war broke out when the colonists wanted to gain independence. The War ended in the middle of the 25th century with a peace treaty to end the Solar Federation as well as the sovereignty of Earth. The story begins at the start of the 26th century on Earth. It’s also the 1st century of the new calendar on Mars. The Martians are trying to distinguish themselves from Earth. Our main protagonist is a senator’s assistant. His boss is running for Chancellor this year. One of her promises is to end the legal status of polygamy and polyandry. But what about the main protagonist? Is he also against polygamy and polyandry? His decisions will shape the story of Life on Mars.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-07
Release Date: 2023-40-07
Developer: MiZtyl
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Erodio - New Earth
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough

View attachment 2702109 View attachment 2702103 View attachment 2702104 View attachment 2702105 View attachment 2702106 View attachment 2702107 View attachment 2702108
Will anyone release a walkthroug.pdf of this version like it happened in version 0.1 of the game?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I wish MiZtyl the best. The game has potential. The art is good. The plot allows for an unlimited amount of story. The dialogue needs work, but that is fixable.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal
Nov 18, 2019
:ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab
yes, narration dialogue in these games typically goes like this

Day 235

I woke up.

I went to the kitchen.

I go to the backyard.

Oh, here she is.

He penetrates her.

How could she do this?

Wait, why is my member engorging?

I must admit I am a cuck.

Oh, I am late for work.

I must put on my cloth.

But my member is still erected.

Do I pleasure myself? Or take a cold bath in my shower.

:giggle: I could keep going for days. :ROFLMAO:
Day 236

It's raining I think I'll stay inside

Day 237

I woke up.

I went to the kitchen....

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote