3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
what if i want to be an alpha cuck
Hrm.

"Bitch, I didn't ask for your opinion, you're gonna breed with him now. And you, listen up shit stain, if you don't put a bun in her oven tonight, I'm gonna shove a bowling ball up your ass. I'd ask if I am clear, but you're still dressed. You have 3 seconds to fix that."

edit: you know, I hate male domination, but I could actually get into this just because its kind of amusing to me
Is that not what the sadist sharing path is? I imagine it would be so since...sadism. lol

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
what if i want to be an alpha cuck
Amateurs. That would go under "Sharing" or Hotwife, like in Deliverance VN where guy liked to share but he is confident male in love with his wife and she is in love with him. She even tells him about most of her encounters and is honest. Perfect relationship IMO. He also has fun with other ladies behind her back and she is cool with it as long as you are discreet. If you haven't tried that VN yet, it has a good story line too.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Does cuck mean the girls will cheat and he knows they do, or that he actively motivates them to fuck others?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
" Ntr is always welcome to be posted on f95."
Nah.
The only males in vn's should be the mc, the homosexual friend, a fuckable trap or dead. Period.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No but seriously, from someone that likes sharing games, these titles are crap, sure to anger all sides. To anyone reading this, no matter what your genre preference is-be it harem, ntr, whatever, go find a better game to spend your time on.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Windows detected a trojan after downloading it from workupload
Hi. Would you please tell me which antivirus software did you use? After reading what you posted, I used Windows Defender to scan the original file. Then I downloaded from workupload and scanned the downloaded file. But I couldn't find any trojans.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Hi. Would you please tell me which antivirus software did you use? After reading what you posted, I used Windows Defender to scan the original file. Then I downloaded from workupload and scanned the downloaded file. But I couldn't find any trojans.
windows defender

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Now it does not leave me download it, the download cancels itself. Cuz windows defender detects a virus

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Now it does not leave me download it, the download cancels itself. Cuz windows defender detects a virus
I think the problem might be the ads on workupload. My only solution for this is downloading from other hosts, not workupload.

Aug 12, 2020
I think the problem might be the ads on workupload. My only solution for this is downloading from other hosts, not workupload.
Sucess in your new project. While I love all your games, Erodio, for me too, as MC sayed in Life of Mars, is my favorite so far. By the way, I hoppe that one day you actually develop Erodio III, as you insinuated at the end of the Act 2. Congrats and ty.

Reactions: MiZtyl

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: MiZtyl
Modder: LaikDink
I've made the walkthrough mod based on the walkthrough pdf. This mod will highlight the recommended choice. Enjoy
Download:
P/s: Updated to v0.4
1687145220049.png 1687145245263.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote