Unity Completed Life Of A Teacher [Rimyirr/Lesson of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

klauberaxe

Jun 8, 2017
I kind of agree that their latest games are weak, but this ones seems to be the 1st game done by a new LOPGOLD developer named rimyirr. Anyway, I can't say this game is good or not because I can't run Unity games on my hardware. BTW does anyone mind to tell me what's the version of this game, please(it's probably shown in the game's main screen)? Thank you.

when i open the game exe, this appears..

View attachment 6093
i used 32bit.. no choices in the post f 32 or 64bit to DL thou.
This happens when you're trying to play a game which doesn't support XP/Vista.

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Glad I'm not the only one.

Since LoP 2 its been either flat out terrible (that last cheating one i can't remember the name of, and that Hawaii bore fest) or pretty ok like Arkham.
Thing is, I already skip all games with female MC, and they're making more and more of them thorough the years it seems.

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
So sad with LOP games, shorter, bad grafics, poor history... this games is another shit of their growing "games" collection

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
Yeah, Sadly I think LWT was their greatest. They could have knocked it out of the park, with 2, but failed miserably. Why can't they reawaken that magic again? LWT was worth the grind, to see how you could sneak under Tracy's nose. LOP has yet to outshine that. Oh well. i understand this is not one of their games. The last one about the occult was sad as well.
i couldnt agree more.
Living with temptation was worth the grind and time played, from then on, it went terribly down hill.
LWT2 was one of the few games from them that i was actually looking forward to play. And then when i did, i lost all faith.

That aside, this game is from a new dev, ok, but it could've given LOP a leg up in the sense of making their community hopeful towards future games if it had gone well, which it didnt. Its just another bland game in the line of bland LOP games.
They could've used this oportunity to "rise up" again, even if it wasnt technically a game -from them-, but because its bland, they lost that chance and their image continues to go down.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
this is barely a game and the worst stat grinder i've ever seen. you can do two things a day. this is actually waaaay closer to the lop stuff they used to put out like 8 years ago.

Reactions: bigpenniser

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This game pretty much points why I absolutely hate this boring status grind kind of games.

I pray they won't ever make this kind of games anymore.

Lily in Hawaii was okayish, short, but not bad, at least it wasn't a status grind kind of game.

Club Velvet Rose was amazing. One of my favorite games together with LwT 2 and Trip to Paradise. I'm looking forward this CVR and LwT 2 expansions.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

klauberaxe

Jun 8, 2017
are you guys not even reading? LOP did not make this game...
It is a LOP game, but just by another (new) LOP staff member. There are multiple designers inside LOP, that's why their games looks visually different from each other(some for the worst and the better).

Jun 5, 2017
I kind of agree that their latest games are weak, but this ones seems to be the 1st game done by a new LOPGOLD developer named rimyirr. Anyway, I can't say this game is good or not because I can't run Unity games on my hardware. BTW does anyone mind to tell me what's the version of this game, please(it's probably shown in the game's main screen)? Thank you.

This happens when you're trying to play a game which doesn't support XP/Vista.
'm using W7, W8.1 ..

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote