Unity Completed Life Of A Teacher [Rimyirr/Lesson of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
I kind of agree that their latest games are weak, but this ones seems to be the 1st game done by a new LOPGOLD developer named rimyirr. Anyway, I can't say this game is good or not because I can't run Unity games on my hardware. BTW does anyone mind to tell me what's the version of this game, please(it's probably shown in the game's main screen)? Thank you.

This happens when you're trying to play a game which doesn't support XP/Vista.
i use windows 7 ultimate 32 bits

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Just finished the amy part outcome. Kinda disapointing so i will not try the others.
Seems to be hard to find a decent game. Only a handfull i have found so far.
On the top side at least this one (regardless on how disapointing the end was) is finished.

Saymon234

Oct 24, 2017
Unfortunately, passion for money have killed passion for arts in the LOP. Rimyirr is not bad, but their works too far from Pandelo or T4bbo for quality, I think.

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Man... LoP kinda sucks now. Used to love these games but they've been disappointing lately. Glad I don't pay for it anymore. lol

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
You need to

play the game and achieve the different endings. At a certain point in the game you have to choose between Amy and Ellie. First time pick anyone, next time pick the other. You then get both clues for the true ending. On your third time playing, on the first Sunday morning after having talked to Amy for the first time go to the Deans office. You now know the location of the safe. Open the safe with the password Ellie gave you.
Not happen for me! I talk to her then follow the game till Sunday and no deans office thing.

Aug 14, 2021
Can't change aspect ratio. The bottom of the window is below taskbar. I do not like having taskbar on the side of the screen.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
tried to use cheat and it spits out an error Error:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\monoscript.lua:3591: attempt to index a nil value (global 'miMonoTopMenuItem')
Untitled.png

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote