Unity Completed Life Of A Teacher [Rimyirr/Lesson of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
See this guys: (From their blog)
Today we’ve launched the first rimyirr game that he exclusively developed for LOP Gold BONUS section.

Please let us know your opinion about his creation and tell us if you want to see more of his games in a PREMIUM section, next to our other shorter LOP games.

So creator of this game is

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Maybe useful to remind that it is not a LOP Game.

It's a game made by rimyirr and hosted by LOP in their LOP Gold Bonus Section.

In my opinion, they try to add more games to renew or retain their members beetween releases of their own big games (which are sloow to produce).

Reactions: Bally

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016

In my opinion, they try to add more games to renew or retain their members beetween releases of their own big games (which are sloow to produce).
Well i'm still waiting for rimyirr update for Demon : The ascension, and to see that he has time to make another game (with 2 scenes, waow) but not take care of his patreons, is pretty sad.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

Well, LoP didn't release a decent game in a long time themselves.

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, Sadly I think LWT was their greatest. They could have knocked it out of the park, with 2, but failed miserably. Why can't they reawaken that magic again? LWT was worth the grind, to see how you could sneak under Tracy's nose. LOP has yet to outshine that. Oh well. i understand this is not one of their games. The last one about the occult was sad as well.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
He made a game I quite enjoyed a while ago called "demon on a Starship". I supported him a while on patron but he never reached this level again. He released an early version of this via patron a while ago. I never though LOP would stick their name on this.. too grindy and too little content in my opinion

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
He made a game I quite enjoyed a while ago called "demon on a Starship". I supported him a while on patron but he never reached this level again. He released an early version of this via patron a while ago. I never though LOP would stick their name on this.. too grindy and too little content in my opinion
Demon on a Starship was awesome.

Reactions: testg

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
yes i agree .... i am disappointed in LoP games since Living with temptations 2
Glad I'm not the only one.

Since LoP 2 its been either flat out terrible (that last cheating one i can't remember the name of, and that Hawaii bore fest) or pretty ok like Arkham.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote