dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
May I ask where do i find the Battery for the garage guy i beat up the 2 guys in the park they told me near the Red Admiral but there is nothing.

KenCrawford84

Aug 29, 2016
May I ask where do i find the Battery for the garage guy i beat up the 2 guys in the park they told me near the Red Admiral but there is nothing.
One of the guys you beat up has to walk with you to the little outbuilding next to the bar that is next to the red admiral

KenCrawford84

Aug 29, 2016
Seems I just broke the game and stupidly only used mainly one save. Does anyone maybe have a save for Ep 1 just after prison please? Even before or in prison will also be appreciated

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
I have whoredom 30....but on district light said that i need variant 0.2...but as i can see i have it 0.3

I don't get it

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
I've reached more then 20 points of whoredom, but still old list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to expand the list?
And what is the nun near the church? Has any quest with her?
I'm also curioius if this is implemented in the current version or we need new variant to unlock new features on mother rosa

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
I don't have a password since i can't seem to play episode 1. i get an error code everytime i try to start it
Ifyou are having problem playing episode 1 because of a missing image, just copy any of the photos from \www\img\pictures and rename it with that name that tell you that is missing.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is this mainly about NTR and rape? or can you avoid it btw if it is girl on girl i don't have a problem with it.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes