specialmgt1

May 16, 2017
All releases are full versions (at list for episode 1).
Patreon versions had the "Lida is a pirate" trigger.
Public versions did not have it.
Public version 0.9 = Patreon version 0.9 without the "lida is a pirate"
Patreon Version 1.1 CE = Patreon Version 1.0 (+ bugfixes + hints + updated images + removed "lida is a pirate" trigger)
Public version 1.0 CE = Patreon Version 1.1 CE (+ support credits at the end)

CE version have replaced the images Lida found on her husbands computer. In previous versions it was a big boob girl that Lida can find near the church (now is a nun)
Ok, thx

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
Can someone help me i got out of the prison gone back got released and now im stuck I cant go back to the house and i cant find anything else.

Humbert79

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, there is a full save of the episode 1... It seems that in the public version the hint of clickind the red car doesn't work...
Thanks

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
one of the best games so far. i'll wait for next release.

Do you guys can recommend a similar game with big story and all of the genres involved? Thx

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do you guys can recommend a similar game with big story and all of the genres involved? Thx
This is a very hard question if you want to answer it properly. This game is very.. divisive. Some hate it with passion, some love it. Those who love it, love it because of different reasons. But Elena's life is very similar. Try Officer Chloe. Anna's Exciting Affection. If i were you and haven't done it yet, you really should try Icstor's older games. Incest Story, MilfControl. has male protagonist though and incesty.

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
This is a very hard question if you want to answer it properly. This game is very.. divisive. Some hate it with passion, some love it. Those who love it, love it because of different reasons. But Elena's life is very similar. Try Officer Chloe. Anna's Exciting Affection. If i were you and haven't done it yet, you really should try Icstor's older games. Incest Story, MilfControl. has male protagonist though and incesty.
Thx for suggestions

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
there is no bestiality in Elena's life, Anna's Exciting Affection, Icstor's older games. Incest Story, MilfControl and so on.. only Officer Chloe has 1 scene with a horse..

Reactions: AdultKing

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
there is no bestiality in
No, there is not. But thats only one tag and i assumed he didn't mind getting suggestions that are not entirelly the same. Good luck finding bestiality games that mirror Lida's in the rest.

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
No, there is not. But thats only one tag and i assumed he didn't mind getting suggestions that are not entirelly the same. Good luck finding bestiality games that mirror Lida's in the rest.
I know that there is no bestiality in them. all seems interesting and definetly i'm going to play them.

About bestiality games, do you have any suggestions?

Reactions: DrackDrap

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
About bestiality games, do you have any suggestions?
Use the tag system and click on bestiality. Thats the best you can do despite some titles are lacking the tag. I wouldn't get my hopes up though. Beasty games are almost always those japanese untranslated rpgmaker games.

No, i can't come up with any actually beside the aformentione Chloe and Vitamin.

Reactions: goditseb

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Are Lida's renders are like this in the episode 2 or just for this image. If it's then he increased the quality immensely from episode 1.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Use the tag system and click on bestiality. Thats the best you can do despite some titles are lacking the tag. I wouldn't get my hopes up though. Beasty games are almost always those japanese untranslated rpgmaker games.

No, i can't come up with any actually beside the aformentione Chloe and Vitamin.
The hunter

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes