N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
but i got to the end and it said something about it not being the full version, unless its just a crappy translation. It ended right after i got the blonde from the red light district to follow me
check this i hope it will help ya

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
What is the password for 4th floor at the office?
And where is bestiality? whoredom already 18, but I can't find any dogs:evilsmile:
IIRC the password for the 4th floor was not relevant to the story as I never accessed that floor. The first dog appears in Lida's house and either the old man or that hot young chic that he is supposedly "training" bring a dog home. Then you have to be patient.................... The other dog scenes occur very late in Ep1 just before the ending.

Reactions: Del.Mar

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
how to access cheat menu, i put the 50 dollar password and it said that game fully unlocked but how and were i can use the cheats?

Ezbeezy

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone have a save right before the christmas party in episode 1? My game crashed and my last save was way back before the first modelling part

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've a question: I want to put the 10 pumpkins in the cellar, and I have the key, but the door is still closed. How do I open the door?

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
I've a question: I want to put the 10 pumpkins in the cellar, and I have the key, but the door is still closed. How do I open the door?
Yes, there is some trick with those pumpkins and that door but don't remember offhand. Try going back to the farmer to tell him that you have the pumpkins as I think that is what is needed.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I've reached more then 20 points of whoredom, but still old list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to expand the list?
And what is the nun near the church? Has any quest with her?

tmv

May 31, 2017
Yes, there is some trick with those pumpkins and that door but don't remember offhand. Try going back to the farmer to tell him that you have the pumpkins as I think that is what is needed.
Thanks. It appears to be easier: you need more than 10 pumpkins so I kept growing pumpkins till I got a message that I had enough

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes