titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I played at the v1 a more than a year ago, i always tell miself i will play at the v2 once, but i never find any walkthrought and it's so long on rpgm (also i spend way too much time blocked on the v1 because).
I wish someone could create one with the possible pathways.

kapanesis

Dec 7, 2016
Game crashes at gloryhole threesome event says image is missing and keeps on loading forever any idea how to solve?

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Game crashes at gloryhole threesome event says image is missing and keeps on loading forever any idea how to solve?
I had some sound- and picture errors, too. I just copied my 0.6 folders into 0.7 WITHOUT overwriting the 0.7 files. For further missing files, I just duplicated another one and renamed it to the missed file.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
It's hard to say which one it's referring to from that pic. But, to solve this, I had to uncorrupt all the russian-based filenames. The set you're looking at I changed to:

Lida_Farm_злость1
Lida_Farm_злость2
Lida_Farm_удивление

But, as I say, it's hard to see which one of those it's wanting to load (from your pic). I used this site to get the correct names:

With the settings of: source encoding: CP866, displayed as: CP850

I manually went through all the filenames and converted them. It took a while (about an hour). But, they're done now, and so I have no more errors like that popping up. But, I probably don't want to upload what I've done, since there's files all over the place that I've changed. It'd be hard to find them all.
Awesome could you Rar the complete fixed folder of you and then upload to google drive, it will help alot of people if you do :)

Reactions: BruceLee73

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Well,i put the image in that folder with the others img's files and it work,but now have the same problem with second one img file 1478 - can you give me all pictures they start with this number : 14_ _ or at least tell me from where to take them,because i thing the problem will not be solve with only one or two pictures! Tnx!
it's not normal that in episode 2 the game asks you for pictures of episode 1
silly question
what backup do you use?
I know that with backups of episode 1, the 2 will start but it will bug, (example door that does not open, etc...) which might explain why it asks you for images of the 1.
I don't see how I can help you. Sorry.
Give me one of your backup just before the bug, just to see if I have the same problem, or try it in episode 1

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Just downloaded this... is there enough content to warrant this game being 7+ gigs? Seems... excessive for two episodes.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
it's not normal that in episode 2 the game asks you for pictures of episode 1
silly question
what backup do you use?
I know that with backups of episode 1, the 2 will start but it will bug, (example door that does not open, etc...) which might explain why it asks you for images of the 1.
I don't see how I can help you. Sorry.
Give me one of your backup just before the bug, just to see if I have the same problem, or try it in episode 1
I'm not sure for which backup you ask me,but i downloaded the same img picture you posted yesterday!(1482)
Now,this is my last save file,before to happen this problem (second floor on Glory hole,Lida is fucked 1st by one and then by two guys - the problem start little after the second guy start to facefuck her and continue to speak with his boss on the phone)!

westler

Feb 4, 2018
my english is not good but maybe ı can help for compressed file game audio,img works fine ı copyied audio and img to the big game and overwrite ok mine is working perfect

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I have no idea what to do in Episode 2. I go to the spunk bank day after day after day and nothing new happens. Im without the red top, and done some hanky spanky with the ugly boss dude but I cant trigger anything new. I cant get any other work anywhere around the map that I can find, and I cant go out at night. Whoredome is 27. Any help to nudge me in the right direction would be appreciated.
I have that to. It´s like the Movie Groundhog Day! But I am working for Mother Rose. Please con somone help and be a good hero!?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->