SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
what can i do with the treasure map wen i go to the bridge i can't go to that little rock please help!!

Sky505

Nov 28, 2017
It is a shame that the game started nice and with potential but with last few updates it became a complete fubar.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
img 1482 you play episode 1
check if this picture is missing in lidas Adventures EP1 Public CE\www\img\pictures, if so, copy this one in and try again

Well,i put the image in that folder with the others img's files and it work,but now have the same problem with second one img file 1478 - can you give me all pictures they start with this number : 14_ _ or at least tell me from where to take them,because i thing the problem will not be solve with only one or two pictures! Tnx!

Reactions: yagami16

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
What is membership password? Snippy no is... well we will wait more WTF?

Snippy is for version 0.6 - If i'm not wrong,before i post here my save file,where i was finish version 0.5 and start 0.6 (from that kid with the photo camera),when you start version 0.6 from them,you need to put that password : Snippy and it works,so you can continue the game - then when you already finish version 0.6 , before to put that code "dickhoof" in that door with the police girl,you need to save the game (because after that you have one or two scenes and version 0.6 end it),so after you have this save file,just copy him from www/save (number on that save file) and put him in www/save on version 0.7 and you can continue without to need from password for the game (again)! If you continue 0.7 from the start on 0.6 (that kid with the photo camera),that password Snippy can't work,because from version 0.6 they start to give on every patreon guy,(who is payed for the game) for every new update new password ( or at least i thing is that way,cause if is not i don't know why the password didn't work)!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
you fucking kidding me????? i downloaded 5.6G for news that dev want my money?????? BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RIDICOLOUS LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sinse

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
wtf, i got out from the lab, (cheating, i edited the door to accept me input the code) after that i get control of Lida, she need to go to glory hole, inside she talk a bit with people and 2nd floor she gets trapped in a new bdsm machine, after some fucking its end of game. its very odd that theres so little content.
How to know the password to access the upper elevator in the working place? tks

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes