LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
img 1482 you play episode 1
check if this picture is missing in lidas Adventures EP1 Public CE\www\img\pictures, if so, copy this one in and try again

My pictures start from 6094,but for episode 2 and don't have 1482 (which is the error) - you ask me for episode 1,so i don't know! If you or anyone know how to fix this,please tell me!

makarov02

Jun 12, 2017
img 1482 you play episode 1
check if this picture is missing in lidas Adventures EP1 Public CE\www\img\pictures, if so, copy this one in and try again
Thanks buddy! Ill try to put it in the img folder (for ep. 2) and see what happens.. Appreciate the effort!

EDIT: It seems to work! Put the 1482 .png directy in the lida's Adventures Ep.2 v0.7\www\img and play.... I´ve been playing for 10 minutes, progressing in the story, and no error has occurred.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
My pictures start from 6094,but for episode 2 and don't have 1482 (which is the error) - you ask me for episode 1,so i don't know! If you or anyone know how to fix this,please tell me!
Are you sure it's 1482 and not 16482?

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
I have no idea what to do in Episode 2. I go to the spunk bank day after day after day and nothing new happens. Im without the red top, and done some hanky spanky with the ugly boss dude but I cant trigger anything new. I cant get any other work anywhere around the map that I can find, and I cant go out at night. Whoredome is 27. Any help to nudge me in the right direction would be appreciated.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
wtf, i got out from the lab, (cheating, i edited the door to accept me input the code) after that i get control of Lida, she need to go to glory hole, inside she talk a bit with people and 2nd floor she gets trapped in a new bdsm machine, after some fucking its end of game. its very odd that theres so little content.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

tg

May 1, 2017
I get this error every were even when talking after the clown does anyone have a fix?
It's hard to say which one it's referring to from that pic. But, to solve this, I had to uncorrupt all the russian-based filenames. The set you're looking at I changed to:

Lida_Farm_злость1
Lida_Farm_злость2
Lida_Farm_удивление

But, as I say, it's hard to see which one of those it's wanting to load (from your pic). I used this site to get the correct names:

With the settings of: source encoding: CP866, displayed as: CP850

I manually went through all the filenames and converted them. It took a while (about an hour). But, they're done now, and so I have no more errors like that popping up. But, I probably don't want to upload what I've done, since there's files all over the place that I've changed. It'd be hard to find them all.

Reactions: AdultKing

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Are you sure it's 1482 and not 16482?

Yes,i'm sure! I will try the same like the other guy and put this file in folder "images" to the others img's files and see it will work or no and later i will give you answer is it fixed or not! PS: Can answer and tomorrow,because i'm very tired in the moment and here is 21:08 pm!

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes