Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
Nope ... "Snippy" is the first one from ep1 ... I need PW when is Lida send to the circus by Sam ... I brought camera to him and he demand one more task from Lida (visit circucs), dialogue ends and game wants PW to continue ... or it is end of the episode 2?

Aug 23, 2018
Nope ... "Snippy" is the first one from ep1 ... I need PW when is Lida send to the circus by Sam ... I brought camera to him and he demand one more task from Lida (visit circucs), dialogue ends and game wants PW to continue ... or it is end of the episode 2?
yeah it is "Snippy" it worked for me in episode 2 at the same scene which you are describing,

Reactions: Skipper

sian

Jan 12, 2018
Why I can’t to sleep after talking with workers from lake about school furniture?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Did some remember the ID on Lida,when she go to visit the jail and speak with the oficer? Because when i try to put some password Lida say: I don't remember my ID, i'm sry! And if she wrong 3 times she go to the jail,when 3 guys fuck her and that's it all,need to start the save from beginning and try again!
I also am stuck here, it's at the police station before having to steal the store key, iv tried the password Snippy but it doesn't work, please help.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I also am stuck here, it's at the police station before having to steal the store key, iv tried the password Snippy but it doesn't work, please help.
This password Snippy is for continue the episode 2 version 0.6 (because you can't continue without password - some new rules from the Author on this game)

The key for police station is your ID,which i don't remember it now,but i am 100% sure some one posted it here after i asked this question,so you just need to check the last pages with comments here (may be 4 or 5 pages,i'm not sure)!

schimmler321

Nov 25, 2018
In the beginning of the Game i Get an Error Message that a Image cant be loaded , im so Lost i searched around but i dont find a Solution for this, i cant even Play the Game at the beginning thats some crap xD

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
In the beginning of the Game i Get an Error Message that a Image cant be loaded , im so Lost i searched around but i dont find a Solution for this, i cant even Play the Game at the beginning thats some crap xD
you did search around? really?
where? in your underpants?
RIGHT ABOVE YOUR POST IS THE SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how lazy can one be. seriously.

Ratnak

Nov 30, 2018
It is.
The setup needs to run with russian locale. I tested it and identified all the files/folders that get screwed up when installed with different locales.
@bossapplesauce I uploaded all the russian files/folders here

Thats the Solution for the Beginning Error Message, thank you very much the Game Finaly works for me now, i guess there will be other Problems coming up but for now im okay.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes