Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there no active codes for the computer at the farm that works for Android? I went back a couple saves and had just enough money to buy the school work outfit but 2$ short to get bus back. I have scoured the whole town and there is no money left to be found, I have loads of saves but I'd have to go back many hours and have to 're grind which I don't want to do.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Honestly, i've seen some bad english in games like this. But this is probably the worst i've ever seen.. It was pretty good up to the point of the party at the bar. I don't even know what they're talking about anymore, it's that bad... This should've definitely been a case of 'fix first, release later' because not being able to understand a word of what they're saying makes it pretty pointless to even play this..

Edit:
Looks like it's only a small part where it's that bad, it seems to be alright now.

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there no active codes for the computer at the farm that works for Android? I went back a couple saves and had just enough money to buy the school work outfit but 2$ short to get bus back. I have scoured the whole town and there is no money left to be found, I have loads of saves but I'd have to go back many hours and have to 're grind which I don't want to do.
Anyone able to help with this?

sian

Jan 12, 2018
You need to talk to one of those guys in the park again. Pretty sure one of them is supposed to come with you.
Yah! I talk the one of them but they aren't come with us I want to know that is where will I go after talking with them?

YanOrlinz

Feb 16, 2018
I need your help.
When I go outside it is written "It's time for me to sleep. I'm very tired;" but when I go on the bed, I can't sleep...
Is it a bug or did I miss something ?

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
Hi, Is there, somewhere some password in ep2? I've been asked on "personal password" and if I put some random letters on it, game is allways return to this password screen with message that I forgot my ID. Then there is fucking scene and geme over ...

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
Is there a bug free version of episode 2, because the one I have shows a lot of error stating the img file is missing loading error. and it's happening at the start of the game it self

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Papa Squat

Sep 7, 2018
So... I’m supposed find a thief in the park or something,(btw, I’m at the part where I already cleaned up the house after the hobo and Ellie go off to play tennis or something) and I just saw a quick scene with the dog. Now I’m on a work and sleep repeat. What do I do?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes