• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I realy love this game man, this is the only game in this genre (at least that i'm aware of ?) were you can get her to have some fine love with 4-legged-friends :cool:

Reactions: AdultKing

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I realy love this game man, this is the only game in this genre (at least that i'm aware of ?) were you can get her to have some fine love with 4-legged-friends :cool:
It's a shame that not that many games have it...

Oct 28, 2018
guys, i'm stucked: I cannot work at the farm (the boy near to vegetables tells that i don't work there anymore) but i can't leave the farm either because Lida says that she had to work before leave. How can i solve?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
guys, i'm stucked: I cannot work at the farm (the boy near to vegetables tells that i don't work there anymore) but i can't leave the farm either because Lida says that she had to work before leave. How can i solve?
Hi,
you'll need to give us more info, which 'quest' did you or didn't you do already on the farm : Cellar, Loud hills, Barn, Cave, Lucas lumberjack, Grootas, Photos, dildo, ...
I've recently played the complete farm episode and had no problem. It's a bit of a grind however, you need to do the planting, harvesting and watering everyday after you've been told to go to sleep, but other then that it has worked fine for me.
Can you maybe take a screen shot, so to get a view on the situation ?

Oct 28, 2018
Hi,
you'll need to give us more info, which 'quest' did you or didn't you do already on the farm : Cellar, Loud hills, Barn, Cave, Lucas lumberjack, Grootas, Photos, dildo, ...
I've recently played the complete farm episode and had no problem. It's a bit of a grind however, you need to do the planting, harvesting and watering everyday after you've been told to go to sleep, but other then that it has worked fine for me.
Can you maybe take a screen shot, so to get a view on the situation ?
thanks for answer, I just finished the quest of the posters, I've come to mom rosa and she tells that the next day will be the party of the police, i came back to the farm to sleep and the next day i cannot work, i cannot go to school and i cannot go to westward

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Sorry, did not have access to my laptop for a while, i'm answering from my phone. But for this error you need to upload a set of pictures with russian names. I don't know the exact post number in this thread, so you will have to do a little search in this thread, look for 'fix' and something with 'russian'. When i get the chance i'll look it up on my laptop. Succes !

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Is this game still alive? Havn't heard from this horse & dog lover for 3 months...
Yes, he was off the project for a while but came back a few weeks ago and next version was announced to come out "soon" that was about 3 weeks ago.

So as we mostly see it happen, it takes more time rather than less. But in this case I am willing to wait, caus his updates always had a decent amount of content, unlike a lot of other devs and their games... We gotta wait and see :)

Reactions: blackant

WebPatreon

Jan 29, 2018
Nobody has the pictures of the game,
especially that of the beautiful blonde called "
Ellie" in Png without background?!? :eek:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The ThaumX joke in Chapter 1 was precisely funny for half a second but, unfortuately, kept repeating over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and .

The only way to get out of the ThaumX joke loop was to exit the game.

Liviamor

Jul 11, 2017
I put some workaround in game load mechanics to fix the "Failed to Load Error", just download and save in www/js/rpg_managers.js folder and replace the original. When you get a error, add the first digits (see the picture) of the missing file in the $_MISSING_FILES vector in rpg_managers.js, save the file and start the game again.

Capturar2.JPG

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes