riya4fun

Jul 21, 2018
I just got out of prison and now I can't do anything else. The hobo tells me he'll see me tomorrow and I can't get back in my house.
Had the same issue, after release don’t go to hobo, instead go home and sleep, the rest will follow

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i think i found a bug when i try to fix classroom i talk to lucas then talk to the worker at park after that she says she is tired and will continue tomorrow but when i go to my house to sleep it doesnt allow me to shower and sleep i cannot go futher what has happened?

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Does anyone have a save of Episode 1 just after the prison? I encountered a bug and I CBA with starting the game from the beginning again.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Im confused right now im working on the school path but ive hit a wall and cant progress this any further for some reason when i try to elicit the construction workers help i cant tak to him she just stands on top of the guy with active quest floating over her head is this a game ending glitch or am i suppose to do something beforz that is activated.

moscovo

Jun 27, 2017
i think i found a bug when i try to fix classroom i talk to lucas then talk to the worker at park after that she says she is tired and will continue tomorrow but when i go to my house to sleep it doesnt allow me to shower and sleep i cannot go futher what has happened?
I have the same problem :(

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Im confused right now im working on the school path but ive hit a wall and cant progress this any further for some reason when i try to elicit the construction workers help i cant tak to him she just stands on top of the guy with active quest floating over her head is this a game ending glitch or am i suppose to do something beforz that is activated.
i had same problem you just have to try and land beside him while talking but after that when u try and sleep is where am i bugged right after that part

LAMM14

Nov 15, 2017
Im kinda lost in the game posts, so my question is ,did the android version of the ep 1 make it ilve(link it pls) or was scraped?

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
IIRC the password for the 4th floor was not relevant to the story as I never accessed that floor. The first dog appears in Lida's house and either the old man or that hot young chic that he is supposedly "training" bring a dog home. Then you have to be patient.................... The other dog scenes occur very late in Ep1 just before the ending.
Where does this bestiality appear in ep 1 game and walkthrough?

locuelo85

May 6, 2017
I need steal the key to the police officer but I'm stuck in the farm, because there is two girls and I can't harvest so I can't leave the farm.
The farmer's family don't help me.

Please, Have someone a save file at his point?

Thanks for the future help.
Sorry for my english.

Jason233324243

Oct 13, 2018
In ep 2 when she runs out of food in the fridge and says to buy food at the store when I go to the grocery store there's nothing to do Is that where I'm supposed to go or am I missing something

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I see the bestiality tag, I'm interested :cool:. How large of a role is bestiality in this game? Is there just this one scene or a common theme?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
can someone tell me where the fuck do i bring that damn box from the fat joe i picked it up came back with the bus where do i bring it now ?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes