starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Playing Ep2v0.6 with old saves. I finished police party and get the key from Lee. However, when I go to police station next day and try to open the iron door on the right, it said I don't have the key.
Then I ignore police station and to finish new teacher suit, clean classroom 101 and ask lake workers for help. Then go back to police station again, but still it said I don't have the key. Please help.
Sorry for bad english.
Can I use save editor to correct this error? which variable?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hey Just started playing the game. (after some 2 years ago when I just saw demo or something.

I see there is Besti content in it now nice !

Any shotacon in the game ? I mean in both Ep1 and Ep2

gianclod

Jan 8, 2018
how do you start the xmas party? i've talked to santa in the park, to the bunny girl in the bar and to the girl at the hostel, what now?

garfi007

Jun 8, 2018
I got no money left i cant go to farm cuz of that, and cant work anywhere cant find money anywhere. Any cheats? i need help

Reactions: Valronn

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I got no money left i cant go to farm cuz of that, and cant work anywhere cant find money anywhere. Any cheats? i need help
I was in the same position, but unless you made a BIG mistake and wasted money on unnecessary bus trips, you simply forgot to pursue another quest/path.
gotta find that or reload an earlier save. normally you have enough money to do everything.
and no, no cheats known.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hey Just started playing the game. (after some 2 years ago when I just saw demo or something.

I see there is Besti content in it now nice !

Any shotacon in the game ? I mean in both Ep1 and Ep2
I believe there will be in next updates of episode 2

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Is the ep1 a different game or the beginning of ep2. I know it's a dumb question but I'm curious as to why and if need to play ep2?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I'm missing the "hidden computer" after I used save 42.
So i'm talking about the computer where I can change to stop collecting crops etc.

Or to rephrase; Where to type the password this time?

B10

Jun 25, 2017

Change your money to something you want.

Is the ep1 a different game or the beginning of ep2. I know it's a dumb question but I'm curious as to why and if need to play ep2?
Yes its the prequel to episode 2.
Quite well written if you can read through the Russian/English mistakes.

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
how can i look at the cg's in the compressed version? i looked on the faq and downloaded what i think i needed to but still cant see them. any help?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I can't see anything in the circus.

Except the clown in the light.

Solved it already by stopping the light effects in the options.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hi, Dear Friends. Today is Monday, and as usual, I want to share with you my thoughts, ideas, news.
Now, I'm working hard on the new version, besides, I can say that I'm completing the new version. So, what else is new? Oh, I totally forgot to say...Now, I'm collecting money for a separate render station! For now, the work is performed by one powerful PC, but very soon, the work will be divided, each device will deal with its work. Now everything will be done separately, more professionally, better renders, the work will be much faster.

Also, lighting has become much nicer. Below are some examples. These renders will be slightly different in the game, there will be no clothes, I think you understand what I mean :) lol

Thank you for your attention and your support. I'll always inform you about everything.

Your Tereman ;)

riai

Nov 25, 2017
Did you find it in the pc on the other end? I forgot to read carefully and now need to redo to much, due to no safe.
Can you please provide it?
I found it at a computer in one of the rooms at the othes side of the factory, you have pass the guards and to surge for it.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I found it at a computer in one of the rooms at the othes side of the factory, you have pass the guards and to surge for it.
I understand that but I don't have a save that's not more then 1 hour before that point.
I entered to fast.

Osso

Apr 30, 2017
Hi
I am stuck at farm because I have to crop but there is 2 girls and they dont let me collect entire crop , so I cant go anywere or do any , can someone help ??

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes