Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How the fuck do you progress in this thing?

I've got her whoreskill to 18 or 19 and can only work at the spem office or mother mary or whatever by the grocer.
Finish the day at the office and she says she can walk around and try make money or go home and rest.
Going home - can't leave unless I change and get told I have to shower and eat first, then try leave and the night event is not complete, and can only sleep.

Walking around I've spoken to every mother trucking npc and nothing happens, mechanic is busy, photographer/sofia/tony all just say it's nice to see her. Waitress says she's busy, brother dude is busy, everything else won't let me enter or is a dead end like factory or police station.

Seen the full (I think) scene with the boss punishing her, nothing happens with the hobo and no sparklies anywhere.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How the fuck do you progress in this thing?

I've got her whoreskill to 18 or 19 and can only work at the spem office or mother mary or whatever by the grocer.
Finish the day at the office and she says she can walk around and try make money or go home and rest.
Going home - can't leave unless I change and get told I have to shower and eat first, then try leave and the night event is not complete, and can only sleep.

Walking around I've spoken to every mother trucking npc and nothing happens, mechanic is busy, photographer/sofia/tony all just say it's nice to see her. Waitress says she's busy, brother dude is busy, everything else won't let me enter or is a dead end like factory or police station.

Seen the full (I think) scene with the boss punishing her, nothing happens with the hobo and no sparklies anywhere.
FFS I found it after showering again after my whoreskill got to 19

Reactions: Pagot

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
it's not yet in version 0.6
Actually I think it is in0.6... reminds me strongly of the weird behavior inside the changin room inside tonys store.
Should be one of the dresses she buys for her new jobs... thats when sam comes in and uses his phone for even more dirty pictures.

Reactions: B10

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

See, what we have been able to achieve thanks to you, Dear Friends.
Sep 24 at 8:37pm
Hi, my friends!
In the beginning, I would like to express my gratitude to you. I remember very well those days when I started to work on this project. Much has changed since that time. And of course, for the better! All this happened only thanks to you, friends! Without your support and belief in me, I couldn't have achieved such a result. I say it sincerely and with all my heart. Thank you who helped with the translation of the game, gave advice, sent models, shared ideas. Most models and clothes are created according to the recommendations of my patrons.

Lida's appearance and style have always been subject to change. You have greatly influenced this, because I always listen to your desires and preferences. The game develops and changes. I started working with a resolution 640x480, because the game didn't allow me to choose other options. But gradually the quality of renders and resolution has always improved. Soon, I wrote about this recently, I want to go to Full HD resolution, it will be a huge attainment for me.

A more detailed change in the quality of the render will be available in the post for patrons. .

Also, as always, I'm interested in your opinion! What I mean:
I ask to express your opinion and criticism, what you like in the game, what you don't like in the game. I really want to know your honest and truthful opinion. Even if it will be unpleasant for me to read, I will still respect your opinion. In addition, it will give me motivation and strength to develop further. This applies not only to the characters, but to the whole game! Thank you for attention.

Your Tereman ;)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Terebonkoff Games + WhiteRaven = true
Sep 12 at 11:33am
Hi, friends!
We like each other just as much as Lida and Victoria does.This it the first image out of four of the crossover game image series between "Lida's Adventures" and "A New Dawn".

Check out WhiteRaven` s work and make sure to follow his patreon page!

This image is a calendar get access to it .

Your Tereman ;)

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I like the game, but my god. From halfway it isn't even google translate English anymore, but even worse. And the fact that you have to save every minute because of the crashes doesn't help.

Reactions: AdultKing

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
what is with the error every few seconds on the screen, how can i fix this? (0.6 version)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes