Fabiomax

Sep 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "locuelo85, post: 1182213, membro: 26587"] Ho bisogno di rubare la chiave all'ufficiale di polizia ma sono bloccato nella fattoria, perché ci sono due ragazze e non posso raccogliere quindi non posso andarmene la Fattoria.
La famiglia del contadino non mi aiuta.

Per favore, qualcuno ha un file di salvataggio al suo punto?

Grazie per l'aiuto futuro.
Ci scusiamo per il mio inglese. [/ QUOTE]
Ciao, anche io ho quel problema alla fattoria con le ragazze che non mi fanno raccogliere. Tu come hai risolto?

Crystalrebeldinha

Feb 23, 2018
Heey, i'm having some trouble going back to the farm, i have $15, and i can only use the bus if i have $20, and i can't get money anywhere! This is after i bought the teachers uniform, and helped rose.. Can someone help, please?

Reactions: Valronn

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Heey, i'm having some trouble going back to the farm, i have $15, and i can only use the bus if i have $20, and i can't get money anywhere! This is after i bought the teachers uniform, and helped rose.. Can someone help, please?
Try dance at Moma rose or restaurant.

Skirat

Oct 15, 2018
Hey last Question to this Topic got ignored so i'm about to ask again.
I am stuck at the farm right after getting the Information that the asian cop got the keys in
a Restaurant.
There are 2 Girls at the crop Walking around, and if you talk to Robert he tells me, that they work there now
and im not anymore. Even after picking up like 100+ crops nothing happens. I visited the farmer, but since he is drunk
he does not help at all. I've checked every room, cant sleep, cant shower or anything else. The right entrance to the forest crossroad is not there, and to the south the main gate is not passable since you get the message, that you still have to work .

Any Solutions? Please dont let this slip again D:

I already tryied to Play from an older Version, but still stucked

Reactions: Jubillant

Triclone

Jun 14, 2017
I read somewhere in this site that there's a unofficial ren'py version of this game. If so, does anyone have a link, cause I can't seem to find it?

Osso

Apr 30, 2017
I am stuck at the farm right after getting the Information that the asian cop got the keys in
a Restaurant.
There are 2 Girls at the crop Walking around, and if you talk to Robert he tells me, that they work there now
and im not anymore. Even after picking up like 100+ crops nothing happens. I visited the farmer, but since he is drunk
he does not help at all. I've checked every room, cant sleep, cant shower or anything else. The right entrance to the forest crossroad is not there, and to the south the main gate is not passable since you get the message, that you still have to work .

I got stuck like you and no solution too

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
a Restaurant.

Try terminal of cheats (Lida's room in farm).Go to "accelerated collection of vegetables" and active. Try now.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
would someone be so kind to post a full save of episode 2 beast way if possible i somehow deleted my game folder and cant restore it would be really nice thanks

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Definitely have a bug - I just start the game from beginning,because i don't was make all quests and some of them i can't finish it,but now when i go to the police station to speak for officer Lee,Lida just say "I have the key from evidence room,which i took from officer Lee" and accept that i have the quest to speak with the police officers for this officer Lee - this no have logic! Accept that,when i make everything for that quest and go to the farm,then sleep and start the next day i can't do anything,because i can't work collecting crop(but i can collect it),the boy say i don't need to work them now,his father the farmer is drunk,i can't sleep,Hamper (the dog) is not more in my room and i can't do anything to continue the game! I can continue only from my saves before start it again and i do this,but i can't believe the new patch is so short,i just go one time to Sam's house and watch TV with him and then leave him,after that go one time in this new building playing like assistant on this crazy clown,then go back in the farm sneak and listen for what the farmer and the principal director speak and on the next day go to the police station speaking with officer Selina and then playing with her,she go in undercover in that Factory and when finally i find the password for that laboratory and open it,after she go them,some guy come and hit her and the game say : "This is the end of version 0.6 "

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes