Ren'Py Abandoned Lewis Mint's Summer of Love [EP1 v.1.0a] [Reneissance Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
So...I randomly checked his patreon just now because it was something I was watching to see if it was worthy of dropping a pledge to and I see he has a "good news and bad news" update and it looks like his pledges dropped like flies so probably the bad news is bad.
Graphtreon shows him never topping 8 patrons, and he's down to 7 right now, so unless the numbers are wrong I don't really see much of an exodus. Despite how short the demo was, I'm kind of shocked he got basically no money.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You're probably right I might be confusing him with one of the other games that dropped the same day.

Bianka

Jul 10, 2017
Ellie looks like a dead Horse from the Witcher 3, hopes we should have no sex with her .
Sry was a fun . It´s a funny game Good Work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Onysko

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Do all of the models in the game have to be beauty queens? Just asking.
IRL There are some homely people, and I'm pretty sure that there are some homely MF's on F95 x'D

I like that everyone in this game aren't 'perfect specimens'! :test3:

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
The characters kinda remind me of old school Fallout CG (Fallout 1, 2)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Ellie looks like a dead Horse from the Witcher 3, hopes we should have no sex with her .
Sry was a fun . It´s a funny game Good Work.
did you use a translator and link it on accident? cause i clicked them hoping looking for a funny me me and all i got was a dictionary :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Can someone post whats mentioned in this??

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Given that he's got 13 patrons, I'm guessing if it is out, it is going to take some time to make its way here.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Okay, I need to go back through and see what the other choices give me for outcomes but aside from two small spelling mistakes, this is very polished. The animations are short but excellent. It feels like half the dev's time might be used fucking with depth of field but the renders look very good.

On the negative side, there's no way a half-hour episode should weigh in at 1.2 GB. Compress that shit, son.

The added bonus of Ann being played by Billy Bob Thornton was both surprising and delightful.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Reactions: KiGa

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
Ok, so I'm able to run other games perfectly fine, but this one just keeps crashing on me after meeting Kurt. Just thought I'd let you guys know and see if anyone else is having the same issue.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Really enjoyed this one. Nice animations, minimal spelling issues, even intro music lol. Looking forward to the next episode.

Reactions: zombie666

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ok, so I'm able to run other games perfectly fine, but this one just keeps crashing on me after meeting Kurt. Just thought I'd let you guys know and see if anyone else is having the same issue.
I didn't have that problem... Have you tried downloading it from a different site? See if that makes a difference... Maybe the version you downloaded had an error in it or was corrupted somehow?

Not sure what else it might be... There are some small animations in this one, but if you have a good system, that shouldn't be a cause...

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Nice start! Great animations/cutscenes. Mom is lovely, but sis - i hope she will turn from ugly duck to something adorable :).

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes