Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lewis Mint's Summer of Love [EP1 v.1.0a] [Reneissance Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Bananawafer

Promising start to a game. The story so far is fun, and the characters seem realistic. The writing is good and at times funny. You get many choices to shape the story your own way, and it feels interactive. But the best thing about this game is the animations. Some of the characters look a bit weird, but the animated scenes is some of the best ive seen. Really looking forward to more content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Episode 1 v1.0a...

Originally Reviewed on 12/29/2017

Well, I'm actually fairly impressed with the professional look and feel of this visual novel/game... The story does seem to follow the overly used Family Sex theme though...

The visuals of the character are spot on, and very realistic with how normal people look, and I find that to be refreshing and creative... The backdrops are also pretty creative and unique... The camera views are also very creative and you don't see that level of attention in these genre of visual novels/games all that much... Plus the animations, albeit very short, are also done very well, even the slight animations of facial expressions now and then... There seems to have been a lot of attention placed on the visuals, and I think so far it is looking great... Keep up the great work...

The script is very well done, as I didn't really see hardly any spelling or grammar errors... The story plot, for the moment, is very simple and straight forward... The male protagonist has moved into a new home, in a new town, along with his sister and parents... His aunt is also around... I can already sense the tension the protagonist is going to probably have with his sisters boyfriend, but hopefully it doesn't become too over-dramatic... So far, the plot is gravitating around how the protagonist and his families lives, along with the new changes... And this VN/game is still very new into it's development, and so far so good... I hope it keeps going with a well balanced and great story...

Overall, I like what I've read and seen... I know it's an over used theme, but I'm impressed with the production value it has right now with great visuals and an awesome script... As development continues I hope it keeps up the current trends... It shows a lot of promise story wise, with good dialogue/monologue, along with meaningful choices... I'll definitely check back on this one later into it's production...
  3. 4.00 star(s)

mario1994

The best part about this game is high class moving animations. One of the best so far in this type of games. Plotwise it moves somewhat rapidly and some choices so far have no deeper sense but it can change in the future with next updates. End Scene is hot in this peverse way. I thought that father was checking out aunt but didn't expect them to be this close and she has even hots for her nephew... It would be great plot if it wasn't going so rapidly/fast. I mean a second before was BJ scene with sister and her new boyfriend which shows up from nowhere and then aunt which sleeps with his father... The worst part of this game is rapid pace of plot progression. The best part? Great datailed animations which just scream for full blown movie. Each animation spans few secons but at the same time gives many emotions. It would be great if those scenes were going on and on untill player click on them two times to progress story. So we could see this scene in all of its glory.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Charlicoincoin

Here is a pre-release full of hope. There is a form of realism (as in Dual Family) giving the woman a clear thirty-year-old or forty-year-old and her daughter a teenager look. A few choices, a pretty deisign decorations. For the moment in 3min the sequence ends. It's pretty promising.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Dastardly

I just love the introduction of this game. The animations are really, really nice. The models could be better, but it was a breath of fresh air to see a game with that much effort put into the prologue.